This “all-time favorite” tour features just about something for everyone, from adventure and excitement to the most captivating views in Niagara Falls, Canada.
- Enjoy a thrilling ride aboard the world-famous Maid of the Mist Boat* (rain gear provided)
- View the Falls atop the Tower for an aerial and panoramic view of the Niagara region
- Receive FREE return passes to the Tower
- View the magnificent Niagara River Gorge to see how the churning waters of the world renowned Niagara Falls carved out this awesome spectacle
- Visit all key viewing areas of the Falls, including Table Rock the closest and most magnificent view of the Falls from the Canadian side
- In addition, you will visit or view the Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Parks, Floral Showhouse, Dufferin Islands, Toronto Power House, Raging Rapids, Old Scow, International Water Control Gates, Water Intakes, Queen Victoria Park, Sir Harry Oakes Garden Theatre, Giant Whirlpool, Whirlpool Aero Car, Whirlpool Golf Course, Niagara Glen, Totem Pole Park, Hydro-electric Power Plants, Niagara Escarpment, Botanical Gardens and the Floral Clock
Remarks: 1) Valid passport is
required. Certain nationalities require visas from Canadian authorities in order
to enter Canada. 2) Tour itinerary and attractions are subject to change
depending on the availability.