West Coast MapAnaheim Tours Burbank Tours Culver City Tours Denver Tours Glendale Tours Grand Canyon Tours Hollywood Tours La Jolla Tours Las Vegas Tours Los Angeles Tours Palm Springs Tours Phoenix Tours Salt Lake City Tours San Diego Tours San Francisco Tours San Gabriel Tours San Jose Tours Santa Barbara Tours Seattle Airport Tours Seattle Tours Yellowstone Tours Yosemite Tours
6-Day Yellowstone National Park, Mt Rushmore, and Arches National Park Tour Package from Denver
Highlights: Visit the Crazy Horse Memorial, Mount Rushmore National Memorial, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Jackson Hole, Arches National Park, Glenwood Springs, and Salt Lake City. Inclusions: 5-night hotel accommodations. Roundtrip ground transportation and tour guide.
This desert city lies at the foot of the spectacular Rocky Mountains. The "Mile-High City" features attractions such as Red Rocks State Park, the Coors Brewery, and the famous 16th Street Mall. Come enjoy the beauty of the Southwest!
Crazy Horse Memorial is the world's largest sculpture-in-progress, and frequent drilling and mountain blasts make each visit unique. When completed, Crazy Horse Memorial will stand 563 feet tall by 641 feet long.
The largest and most famous national park with 2,134 - 2,438 meters above sea level, from which you will see Yellowstone River, Yellowstone Lake runs through it, canyons, waterfalls, hot springs and geysers, etc, all these beautiful scenery are very fascinating.
Yellowstone National Park - Grand Teton National Park - Jackson Hole - Salt Lake City (348 miles)
Utah's gorgeous capital city sits amidst the mountains of the American Southwest on the shores of the breathtaking Great Salt Lake. The city is steeped in history and architecture in addition to wondrous vistas and scenery.
More» The Yampah Hot Springs and Vapor Caves are a set of three connected underground chambers that have been used for rejuvenation and healing for more than a century. The mineral-rich water that flows through them is relaxing and energizing. «LessAdmission (Optional): Adult $21|Duration: Approx. 30 Minutes
- 5 nights hotel accommodations (including 1 night in Yellowstone)
- Entrances fees to all national parks
- All domestic ground transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Bi- or multi-lingual tour (Level 2: semi-guided tour)
- All taxes included
Destination Adult Glenwood Spring, CO Yampah Hot Springs (Optional) $21 South Dakota Crazy Horse Package (Includes Bear Country USA) (Mandatory) $50
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Admission fees may be paid to your tour escort upon arrival by cash.
- Air fares between your city and Denver, CO.
- Personal room fees such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, although eating arrangements will be made by the tour guide.
- Service fees for tour guide and bus driver (total $7.00/day per passenger) and $3.00 per passenger for airport transfer.
- Any private expenses
- Hotel rooms: Each hotel room can accommodate no more than 4 guests (adults or children), and existing bedding must be used.
- Tour Languages: Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours languages (English, Mandarin and Cantonese) may be combined to operate the tours.
- Language: All tours are escorted by professional bi- or multi-lingual tour and/or driver guides (English/Chinese). Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours and/or languages may be combined to operate the tours.
- Booking: Please book airline tickets after your tour booking is confirmed, which might take up to 72 hours for processing.
|Single||Double(/person)||Third Person||Fourth Person|
- Buy 2 get 1 free (3 or 4pax sharing one room): (1) Cancellation of free passenger, 4-7 days prior to departure - $50 per person. (2)1-3 days prior to departure - $100 per person. (3)No-show of free passenger incurs a $150 penalty fee for the reserved bus seat
- Child Rate: Child rates apply to those 2-9 years and using existing bedding with 2 full-paying passengers (regardless of ages). Please note each hotel room can only accommodate 4 guests (adults or children).
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking. Please do not book the airline tickets until you received the confirmation.
- You will receive an confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order was received. Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Email (e-ticket). When you reserve your attractions and services you will be asked to print e-tickets to present when you arrive at your destination. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The purchase of any travel services represents your acceptance Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
A fee may be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed. Name changes or corrections may be treated as a cancellation and cancellation fees will apply. A change of tour date or tour itinerary may be treated as a cancellation, and normal cancellation fees will apply.
Cancellations and Cancellation Fees
Regardless of reason, cancellations result in costly charges from our travel and hotel providers covering penalties and fees incurred by canceling confirmed and pending bookings. Therefore, cancellation penalties and or fees will apply. Time of cancellation will be determined when notice is received and confirmed by our office. Notice of cancellation must be made directly to Taketours by email or through web mail at Contact Take tours for details.
Cancellation penalties per person
- 8-14 days or more prior to departure - 30% of total purchase amount.
- 4-7 days prior to departure - 50% of total purchase amount.
- Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of total purchase amount.
- Day of departure or no show - 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- Trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a schedule trip to fully refund affected customers although tour companies will make every efforts to maintain the normal operation.
- There is 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.
NOTE: We cannot grant any refunds more than 30 days after completion of tour.
We constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary - we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. At certain peak periods duplicate departures may operate, and sometimes in reverse order in which case hotels may vary from those stated on the itinerary pages.
We reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control. If cancellation is made any time prior to departure* of the tour, Taketours' only liability will be to refund to the passenger the amount it has received for the tour booking. We will try to re-book the same or similar tour.. Please note that we are not liable for any cancellation penalties incurred on any other travel arrangements including air tickets purchased separately from customers.
We are not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.