West Coast MapAnaheim Tours Burbank Tours Culver City Tours Denver Tours Glendale Tours Grand Canyon Tours Hollywood Tours La Jolla Tours Las Vegas Tours Los Angeles Tours Palm Springs Tours Phoenix Tours Salt Lake City Tours San Diego Tours San Francisco Tours San Gabriel Tours San Jose Tours Santa Barbara Tours Seattle Airport Tours Seattle Tours Yellowstone Tours Yosemite Tours
6-Day Yellowstone National Park, Mt Rushmore, and Arches National Park Tour Package from Denver
Highlights: Visit the Crazy Horse Memorial, Mount Rushmore National Memorial, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Jackson Hole, Arches National Park, Glenwood Springs, and Salt Lake City. Inclusions: 5-night hotel accommodations. Roundtrip ground transportation and tour guide.
- Guaranteed one night's stay in Yellowstone Canyon Lodge for tours depart on Friday between 2014/6/1 and 2014/9/1.
More» This desert city lies at the foot of the spectacular Rocky Mountains. The "Mile-High City" features attractions such as Red Rocks State Park, the Coors Brewery, and the famous 16th Street Mall. Come enjoy the beauty of the Southwest! «Less
More» The first declared United States National Monument. It'is an igneous intrusion or laccolith located in the Black Hills near Hulett and Sundance in Crook County. A monolithic rock formation that rises 1,267 feet above the surrounding land and was once the neck of an active volcano. «Less
More» The largest and most famous national park with 2,134 - 2,438 meters above sea level, from which you will see Yellowstone River, Yellowstone Lake runs through it, canyons, waterfalls, hot springs and geysers, etc, all these beautiful scenery are very fascinating. «Less
Yellowstone National Park - Grand Teton National Park - Jackson Hole - Salt Lake City (358 miles)
More» Utah's gorgeous capital city sits amidst the mountains of the American Southwest on the shores of the breathtaking Great Salt Lake. The city is steeped in history and architecture in addition to wondrous vistas and scenery. «Less
More» The Yampah Hot Springs and Vapor Caves are a set of three connected underground chambers that have been used for rejuvenation and healing for more than a century. The mineral-rich water that flows through them is relaxing and energizing. «LessAdmission (Optional): Adult $21|Duration: Approx. 30 Minutes
- 5 nights hotel accommodations
- All domestic ground transportation
- Tour guide (Level 2: semi-guided tour)
- All taxes and fees included
Destination Adult Child Crazy Horse, SD Crazy Horse Transportation Package (Mandatory) $50 $50 Glenwood Spring, CO Yampah Hot Springs (Optional) $21 /
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- If you would like to join the optional activities, please pay the fee in cash to the tour guide. You cannot buy / use the tickets on your own or use City Passes. The tour guide will arrange the tickets for the group.
- Air fares between your city and the departure city.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, although eating arrangements will be made by the tour guide.
- Service fees for tour guide and bus driver (total $7.00/day per passenger).
- Personal room fees such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified.
- Any private expenses
- Booking: Please book airline tickets after your tour booking is confirmed, which should be within 1 business day.
- Language: All tours are escorted by professional bi- or multi-lingual tour and/or driver guides (English/Chinese). Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours and/or languages may be combined to operate the tours.
- Hotel rooms: Each hotel room can accommodate no more than 4 guests (adults or children), and existing bedding must be used.
|Single||Double(/person)||Third Person||Fourth Person|
- Buy 2 get 3rd Free (3 or 4 pax sharing one room): (1) The free person need pay for staying at LA hotels and theme park admission fees (if applicable). (2) Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. (3) No-show (or late cancellation) of free passenger incurs $150 penalty fee for the reserved bus seat.
- Child Rate: Child rates apply to those 2-9 years and using existing bedding with 2 full-paying passengers (regardless of ages). Please note each hotel room can only accommodate 4 guests (adults or children).
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking. Please do not book airline tickets until you have received the confirmation.
- You will receive an confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order is received. Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your e-ticket. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking.
- Standard Cancellation and Refund policy (please read before booking)
- Prices may vary subject to availability/season/weekend/holiday.
- We reserve right to cancel a schedule and fully refund affected customers, although we will make every effort to maintain the regular operation.
- We reserve the right to modify the tour arrangements for smooth operation of the tour.