West Coast MapAnaheim Tours Burbank Tours Culver City Tours Denver Tours Glendale Tours Grand Canyon Tours Hollywood Tours La Jolla Tours Las Vegas Tours Los Angeles Tours Palm Springs Tours Phoenix Tours Salt Lake City Tours San Diego Tours San Francisco Tours San Gabriel Tours San Jose Tours Santa Barbara Tours Seattle Airport Tours Seattle Tours Yellowstone Tours Yosemite Tours
6-Day Yellowstone National Park, Mt Rushmore and Arches National Park Tour Package from Denver
Available: Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat (Apr 24 - Oct 2)
Depart from: Denver, CO
Duration: 6 days, 5 nights
Highlights: Visit the Crazy Horse Memorial, Mount Rushmore National Memorial, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Jackson Hole, Arches National Park, Glenwood Springs, and Salt Lake City. Inclusions: 5-night hotel accommodations (including 1 night in Yellowstone Park). Roundtrip ground transportation and tour guide.
This impressive building in Denver, Colorado is the home of the Colorado General Assembly and the offices of the Governor of Colorado and Lieutenant Governor of Colorado. The neoclassical building is supposed to resemble the US Capitol.
Just steps outside the city of Denver, this mountain park in Colorado features impressive geological structures as well as a large outdoor theater, the world-famous Red Rocks Amphitheatre, which has been a part of the park since 1941.
Mount Rushmore National Memorial
Old Faithful is a cone geyser in the Upper Geyser Basin of Yellowstone National Park. It is one of the park's most well-known natural features, and is famous for its predictability. It generally erupts every 91 minutes.
The West Thumb Geyser Basin is the largest geyser basin at Yellowstone Lake, and an impressive area of geothermal activity that contains hot springs, mud pots, and geysers-- some of which are even in the lake itself.
Named after the famous sketches of the waterfalls by Thomas Moran (but not actually the location where the sketched were done) this beautiful location showcases one of the most famous views in Yellowstone National Park.
This large complex of hot springs is impressive both for its unique beauty as well as its scale. Formed hundreds of thousands of years ago by volcanic and seismic activity, these springs are one of Yellowstone's most popular spots.
Grand Teton National Park
Salt Lake City, UT
The home of all of the governmental processes for the state of Utah, the Utah State Capitol in Salt Lake City. The building is done in the ornate neoclassical revival style, purposefully reminiscent of the nation capitol in DC.
This 250,000-square-foot temple is the largest of the temples belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, known colloquially as the Mormons. The public cannot tour the interior, but the facade is a sight to behold.
The largest saltwater lake in the Western Hemisphere is the famous Great Salt Lake in northern Utah. People visit the lake's namesake, Salt Lake City, every year to see the natural wonder and tour its shores.
Arches National Park
- Departure: Denver Airport (After arrive at the airport, please ride the free shuttle to hotel; If arriving at Denver International Airport after 11:30am on the first day, you will be required to take the hotel shuttle and check into the hotel by yourself. )
- Return: The tour reaches Denver Airport at around 3:30pm. Please arrange your return flight out from Denver after 5:30pm.
- 5 nights hotel accommodations (including 1 night in Yellowstone)
- Entrances fees to all national parks
- All domestic ground transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Bi- or multi-lingual tour (Level 2: semi-guided tour)
- All taxes included
- Mandatory fee for the Crazy Horse Memorial, the Great Salt Lake, and Bear Country: $50/person in total
- Optional Admission Fees:
- Glenwood Hot Spring: $21/person
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Admission fees should be paid to your tour escort upon arrival at each activity in cash.
- Air fares between your city and Denver, CO
- Personal room fees such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, although eating arrangements will be made by your tour guide
- Service fees for your tour guide and bus driver (total $7.00/day per passenger)
- Any private expenses
- Hotel rooms: Each hotel room can accommodate no more than 4 guests (adults or children), and existing bedding must be used.
- Tour Languages: Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours languages (English, Mandarin and Cantonese) may be combined to operate the tours.
- Flight arrangement: Please book a flight arriving in Denver before 11:30am. If arriving after 11:30am, you may take the shuttle to the hotel for a free afternoon. There are travel activities planned on the last day of the tour. Please schedule return flights departing Denver after 5:30pm.
- Airport greet and meet: meet your tour guide at the Budget Car Rental counter area located in the main lobby of the airport at 11:30am.
- Language: All tours are escorted by professional bi- or multi-lingual tour and/or driver guides (English/Chinese). Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours and/or languages may be combined to operate the tours.
- Booking: Please book airline tickets after your tour booking is confirmed, which might take up to 72 hours for processing.
|Single||Double(/person)||Third Person||Fourth Person|
- Buy 2 get 1 free (3 or 4pax sharing one room): (1) Cancellation of free passenger, 4-7 days prior to departure - $50 per person. (2)1-3 days prior to departure - $100 per person. (3)No-show of free passenger incurs a $150 penalty fee for the reserved bus seat
- Child Rate: Child rates apply to those 2-9 years and using existing bedding with 2 full-paying passengers (regardless of ages). Please note each hotel room can only accommodate 4 guests (adults or children).
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking. Please do not book the airline tickets until you received the confirmation.
- You will receive an confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order was received. Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Email (e-ticket). When you reserve your attractions and services you will be asked to print e-tickets to present when you arrive at your destination. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The purchase of any travel services represents your acceptance Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
A fee may be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed. Name changes or corrections may be treated as a cancellation and cancellation fees will apply. A change of tour date or tour itinerary may be treated as a cancellation, and normal cancellation fees will apply.
Cancellations and Cancellation Fees
Regardless of reason, cancellations result in costly charges from our travel and hotel providers covering penalties and fees incurred by canceling confirmed and pending bookings. Therefore, cancellation penalties and or fees will apply. Time of cancellation will be determined when notice is received and confirmed by our office. Notice of cancellation must be made directly to Taketours by email or through web mail at Contact Take tours for details.
Cancellation penalties per person
- 8-14 days or more prior to departure - 30% of total purchase amount.
- 4-7 days prior to departure - 50% of total purchase amount.
- Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of total purchase amount.
- Day of departure or no show - 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- Trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a schedule trip to fully refund affected customers although tour companies will make every efforts to maintain the normal operation.
- There is 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.
NOTE: We cannot grant any refunds more than 30 days after completion of tour.
We constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary - we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. At certain peak periods duplicate departures may operate, and sometimes in reverse order in which case hotels may vary from those stated on the itinerary pages.
We reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control. If cancellation is made any time prior to departure* of the tour, Taketours' only liability will be to refund to the passenger the amount it has received for the tour booking. We will try to re-book the same or similar tour.. Please note that we are not liable for any cancellation penalties incurred on any other travel arrangements including air tickets purchased separately from customers.
We are not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.