West Coast MapAnaheim Tours Burbank Tours Culver City Tours Denver Tours Glendale Tours Grand Canyon Tours Hollywood Tours La Jolla Tours Las Vegas Tours Los Angeles Tours Palm Springs Tours Phoenix Tours Salt Lake City Tours San Diego Tours San Francisco Tours San Gabriel Tours San Jose Tours Santa Barbara Tours Seattle Airport Tours Seattle Tours Yellowstone Tours Yosemite Tours
1-Day Grand Canyon South Rim, Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas
Highlights: Visit the Grand Canyon South Rim, Bright Angel Lodge. Hotel Pickup and Drop off. Round trip ground transportation and tour guide.
From there, we will continue on to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. We will stop at the Bright Angel Lodge, where we will have a picnic lunch. From here, guests will have three hours to explore the canyon however they see fit. In the late afternoon, we will return to Las Vegas via a rest stop in Kingman, AZ. We should arrive back in Vegas by 9:00pm. See "Departure and Return Details" for more information.
The beautiful Hoover Dam is located 30 miles southeast of Las Vegas in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River. The massive concrete dam was a monumental undertaking built during the Great Depression and dedicated by Franklin Roosevelt himself.
The South Rim of the Grand Canyon attracts over 5 million visitors each year and by far is the most visited side of the Canyon. As with all sides of the Canyon, the South Rim features astounding views of what took Mother Nature millions and millions of years to create.
- Round trip ground transportation via air-conditioned motor coach
- Entrance fee to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Light breakfast and lunch are included
- Professional Tour Guide
- Taxes included
- All other excursions at the Grand Canyon.
- Gratuities (optional) for the guide and driver
- Meals: Breakfast - a cinnamon bun, a banana, and an orange or vegetarian breakfast - a granola bar, a banana, and an orange juice. Lunch - a turkey and cheese sandwich, an apple, Lay's potato chips, and a water or vegetarian lunch - a vegetarian sandwich which includes tomatoes, lettuce, green peppers, cucumbers, and cheese, an apple, Lay's potato chips, and a water.
- Luggage - No luggage but only a small backpack is allowed in the tour. Luggage should be left at the bell desk of the hotel that you will be staying at. Please check with your hotel directly.
- Clothing - The temperatures in the canyon are very different, the lower you go into the canyon, the hotter it gets. Shorts, a light shirt and a windbreaker are recommended for the warmer months. Summer rains do occur in Arizona, too.
- Footwear - Ankle support and traction are a must in the Grand Canyon. Shoes should be comfortable, broken in, and laced up tight to keep your feet secure.
- Hat - Keep your head covered up from the sun.
- Sunglasses - Shields for your eyes is important for UV protection. The Arizona sun can be very strong.
- Sunscreen / Chapstick - SPF 15 or better. The Arizona sun is very strong.
- Light Breakfast - A Cinnamon Bun, a Banana, and an Orange;
- Vegetarian Breakfast - A Granola Bar, a Banana, and an Orange Juice
- Regular Lunch - A Turkey and Cheese Sandwich, an Apple, Lay's potato chips;
- Vegetarian Lunch - A Vegetarian Sandwich which includes tomatoes, lettuce, green peppers, cucumbers, and cheese, an Apple, the Water, and Lay's potato chips.
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 2 - 4 years
- Infants aged 1 year and under are free of charge:
For security reason, no baggage, back pack is allowed for visiting Hoover Dam, only small camera and handbags are allowed.
|Adult||Child (2-4)||Infant (under 1 Ëê)|
- You will receive an confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order was received. Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Email (e-ticket). When you reserve your attractions and services you will be asked to print e-tickets to present when you arrive at your destination. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 1-2 business days after booking.
- Standard Cancellation and Refund policy (please read before booking)
- Prices may vary subject to availability/season/weekend/holiday.
- We reserve right to cancel a schedule to fully refund affected customers although we will make every effort to maintain the regular operation.
- Severe Weather - Please note that full refunds will not be given for services canceled due to last minute weather cancellations but you may reschedule for an alternative time. Call the phone number located on your eTicket for most updated information.