West Coast MapAnaheim Tours Burbank Tours Culver City Tours Denver Tours Glendale Tours Grand Canyon Tours Hollywood Tours La Jolla Tours Las Vegas Tours Los Angeles Tours Palm Springs Tours Phoenix Tours Salt Lake City Tours San Diego Tours San Francisco Tours San Gabriel Tours San Jose Tours Santa Barbara Tours Seattle Airport Tours Seattle Tours Yellowstone Tours Yosemite Tours
1-Day Grand Canyon South Rim, Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas
Highlights: Visit the Grand Canyon South Rim, Bright Angel Lodge. Hotel Pickup and Drop off. Round trip ground transportation and tour guide.
This tour will pick you up straight from your hotel on The Strip or Downtown.
The bus drivers are also tour guides and will provide you with interesting commentary along the way. The tour includes a light breakfast as you depart on your voyage and to make your trip more enjoyable; the bus is equipped with a restroom and movies on entertainment sets. There are also extra stops along the way for shopping and rest breaks. You can travel over the new Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge. A comfort stop in Kingman, Arizona, gives travelers the chance to purchase souvenirs and additional food or drinks.
This Grand Canyon Tour first visits the Bright Angel Lodge on the Grand Canyon Southern Rim. Here, you will stop for a full three hours, where you will receive your complimentary picnic lunch, enjoy your meal on the rim of the Canyon or inside the lodge. At Bright Angel Lodge you can take free shuttles to multiple viewpoints including Mather Point, Yavapai point and many others, or you may walk along a 2.5 mile trail.
After a grand time at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, you will journey back to Las Vegas, following another comfort stop in Kingman. Sit back and relax as you enjoy the breathtaking views of Hoover Dam once more, and Las Vegas lit up at night.
- Pick up at your hotel Between 6:30-7:10am
- Light Breakfast
- Photo Stop at the mighty Hoover Dam
- Comfort Stop in Kingman AZ
- Next Stop Grand Canyon South Rim
- You eat lunch on the Rim of the Grand Canyon!
- 3 hour stop (generally between 12:30pm-3:30pm) at Bright Angel Lodge with ample time to take free shuttle buses in the park to other view points such as Mather Point, Yavapai point, Yaki and many other view points!
- Return stop in Kingman AZ For comfort Stop!
- Arrives in Las Vegas around 8:30pm-9:00pm (depending on traffic)
Complimentary pick-up service available from most Strip and Downtown Las Vegas hotels (see list) . Please advise pick-up hotel at time of booking and call upon arrival in Las Vegas to reconfirm pick-up time.
Approx. 9:00pm Tour returns to the original departure point.
- Round trip ground transportation via air-conditioned motor coach
- Entrance fee to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Light breakfast and lunch are included
- Professional Tour Guide
- Taxes included
- Luggage - No luggage but only a small backpack is allowed in the tour. Luggage should be left at the bell desk of the hotel that you will be staying at. Please check with your hotel directly.
- Clothing - The temperatures in the canyon are very different, the lower you go into the canyon, the hotter it gets. Shorts, a light shirt and a windbreaker are recommended for the warmer months. Summer rains do occur in Arizona, too.
- Footwear - Ankle support and traction are a must in the Grand Canyon. Shoes should be comfortable, broken in, and laced up tight to keep your feet secure.
- Hat - Keep your head covered up from the sun.
- Sunglasses - Shields for your eyes is important for UV protection. The Arizona sun can be very strong.
- Sunscreen / Chapstick - SPF 15 or better. The Arizona sun is very strong.
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 2 - 4 years
- Infants aged 1 year and under are free of charge:
For security reason, no baggage, back pack is allowed for visiting Hoover Dam, only small camera and handbags are allowed.
- You will receive an confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order was received. Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Email (e-ticket). When you reserve your attractions and services you will be asked to print e-tickets to present when you arrive at your destination. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 1-2 business days after booking.
- Standard Cancellation and Refund policy (please read before booking)
- Prices may vary subject to availability/season/weekend/holiday.
- We reserve right to cancel a schedule to fully refund affected customers although we will make every effort to maintain the regular operation.
- Severe Weather - Please note that full refunds will not be given for services canceled due to last minute weather cancellations but you may reschedule for an alternative time. Call the phone number located on your eTicket for most updated information.