West Coast MapAnaheim Tours Burbank Tours Culver City Tours Denver Tours Glendale Tours Grand Canyon Tours Hollywood Tours La Jolla Tours Las Vegas Tours Los Angeles Tours Palm Springs Tours Phoenix Tours Salt Lake City Tours San Diego Tours San Francisco Tours San Gabriel Tours San Jose Tours Santa Barbara Tours Seattle Airport Tours Seattle Tours Yellowstone Tours Yosemite Tours
7-Day Yellowstone National Park, Mt. Rushmore, Arches National Park Tour Package from Los Angeles/Las Vegas
Available: Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat (Apr 24 - Oct 2)
Depart from: Los Angeles, CA; Las Vegas, NV
Duration: 7 days, 6 nights
Highlights: Visit Mount Rushmore National Memorial, Salt Lake City, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Arches National Park, Las Vegas, and more. Inclusions: 6-night hotel accommodations (including 1 night in Yellowstone Park). Roundtrip ground transportation and tour guide.
San Bernardino, CA
The San Bernardino Mountains are a mountain range in south-central California. The mountains were formed by the seismic activity of the San Andreas faultline, and are still getting taller every day. The surrounding wilderness is a recreation area.
Las Vegas, NV
The Mojave Desert in the southwestern United States extends from California into Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Its most famous area is probably Death Valley, which holds the record for the highest temperature ever recorded on Earth, 134 °F.
This 76,000+ acre park in western Utah is world-famous for its sandstone formations. The most iconic is the mighty Delicate Arch. The park also features formations like Landscape Arch, the longest natural arch in the world.
Crazy Horse Memorial
This in-construction monument to famous Native American war hero Crazy Horse is currently being carved into the side of Thunderhead Mountain in the Black Hills of South Dakota. The completed sculpture would be the largest in the world.Admission (Mandatory): Adult $50; Child $50
Mount Rushmore National Memorial
This 3,500-square-mile area is the home of the Crow Tribe of Native Americans. It is most famous as the site of the Battle of Little Bighorn and "Custer's Last Stand" of the Great Sioux War of 1876.
Old Faithful is a cone geyser in the Upper Geyser Basin of Yellowstone National Park. It is one of the park's most well-known natural features, and is famous for its predictability. It generally erupts every 91 minutes.
The West Thumb Geyser Basin is the largest geyser basin at Yellowstone Lake, and an impressive area of geothermal activity that contains hot springs, mud pots, and geysers-- some of which are even in the lake itself.
Named after the famous sketches of the waterfalls by Thomas Moran (but not actually the location where the sketched were done) this beautiful location showcases one of the most famous views in Yellowstone National Park.
This large complex of hot springs is impressive both for its unique beauty as well as its scale. Formed hundreds of thousands of years ago by volcanic and seismic activity, these springs are one of Yellowstone's most popular spots.
Grand Teton National Park
Salt Lake City, UT
The home of all of the governmental processes for the state of Utah, the Utah State Capitol in Salt Lake City. The building is done in the ornate neoclassical revival style, purposefully reminiscent of the nation capitol in DC.
This 250,000-square-foot temple is the largest of the temples belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, known colloquially as the Mormons. The public cannot tour the interior, but the facade is a sight to behold.
The largest saltwater lake in the Western Hemisphere is the famous Great Salt Lake in northern Utah. People visit the lake's namesake, Salt Lake City, every year to see the natural wonder and tour its shores.
The Tanger Factory Outlet Center in Barstow, California offers designer wares at bargain prices. Stores at the outdoor complex include Guess, Nike, Nine West, Banana Republic, Polo Ralph Lauren, Timberland, Coach, and many more, with even more to come.
|Departure||Return||Locations (Return times are estimated)|
|6:30am||7:00pm||15333 Culver Dr, Irvine, CA 92604 (Old 99 Ranch Market)|
|6:45am||7:00pm||600 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012 (Chinatown Senior Citizen Center)|
|6:45am||7:00pm||1500 S Raymond Ave, Fullerton, CA 92831 (The Hotel Fullerton - Hotel guests only)|
|6:45am||7:00pm||7828 Orangethorpe Ave, Los Angeles, CA (Fairfield Inn Marriott - Hotel guest only - Hotel guest only)|
|6:50am||7:00pm||9125 Recreation Circle, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 (Days Inn Fountain Valley - (Hotel guests only))|
|7:00am||7:00pm||222 W Houston Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832 (Howard Johnson Inn - Fullerton)|
|7:15am||7:00pm||9488 Valley Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770 (Rosemead - Comfort Suites (Hotel guests only))|
|7:15am||7:00pm||14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638 (Holidays Inn La Mirada - Hotel Guest Only)|
|7:15am||7:00pm||1300 S Golden West Ave, Arcadia, CA 91007 (99 Ranch Market - Arcadia)|
|7:30am||7:00pm||3633 Rosemead Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770 (Knights Inn Rosemead)|
|7:30am||7:00pm||17713 Pioneer Blvd., Artesia, CA 90701 (99 Ranch Market Cerritos - 99 Ranch Market)|
|7:45am||7:00pm||7272 E Gage Ave, Commerce, CA 90040 (Ramada Inn Commerce (Hotel guests only))|
|7:45am||7:00pm||225 West Valley Boulevard, San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hilton Hotel)|
|7:45am||7:00pm||12500 Firestone Boulevard, Norwalk, CA 90650 (Guest House Hotel Norwalk (pick up for hotel guests only) - Guest House Hotel)|
|8:30am||7:00pm||1 Industry Hills Pkwy, La Puente, CA 91744 (Pacific Palm Resort - (Hotel Guest Only))|
|9:00am||7:00pm||18880 E.Gale Ave, Rowland Heights, CA 91748 (Best Western Hotel)|
|3:00pm||no stop||2880 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Circus Circus Sky Rise Tower)|
- Departure: If you book pre-tour hotel with us, free airport transfer will be arranged on your arrival day within the complimentary transfer time (8:30am - 9:30pm (international flight) or 8:30am - 10:30pm (domestic flight)). Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel on the tour departure day.
- Return: The tour can drop off at the same pick-up point. The tour can also drop off in LAX airport at around 7:30pm. Please arrange your return flight departing from Los Angeles after 9:30pm (for domestic flight) or 10:30pm (for international flight).
- 6 nights hotel accommodations
- Entrances fees to all national parks as specified
- All domestic ground transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- One way airport transfer to LAX
- Bi- or multi-lingual tour (Level 2: semi-guided tour)
- All taxes included
- **Infants unders 3 years old, not occupying a seat will be admitted free.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Admission fees should be paid to your tour escort upon arrival at each activity in cash.
- Air fares between your city and Los Angeles / Las Vegas
- Personal room fees such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, although eating arrangements will be made by your tour guide.
- Service fees for your tour guide and bus driver (total $7.00/day per passenger)
- Any private expenses
|Las Vegas Night Tour||$25||$25|
|Las Vegas Jubilee Show*
- Lodging: Single price is for one person staying in one room. Double, Triple and Quadruple prices are for two people, three people and four people staying in one room respectively. Triple and Quad rooms are based on the existing bedding in a room which is 2 double beds.
- Language: All tours are escorted by professional bi- or multi-lingual tour and/or driver guides (English/Chinese). Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours and/or languages may be combined to operate the tours.
- Flight arrangement: There are still travel activities on the last day of the tour. Make sure to book a return flight departing from Los Angeles after 9:30pm (domestic flight) or 10:30pm (international flight) on the last day.
- Booking: Please book airline tickets after your tour booking is confirmed, which might take up to 72 hours for processing.
|Single||Double(/person)||Third Person||Fourth Person|
- Buy 2 get 1 free (3 or 4pax sharing one room): (1) Cancellation of free passenger, 4-7 days prior to departure - $50 per person. (2) 1-3 days prior to departure - $150 per person. (3) No-show of free passenger incurs a $150 penalty fee for the reserved bus seat
- Child Rate: Child rates apply to those 2-9 years and using existing bedding with 2 full-paying passengers (regardless of ages). Please note each hotel room can only accommodate 4 guests (adults or children).
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking. Please do not book the airline tickets until you received the confirmation.
- You will receive an confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order was received. Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Email (e-ticket). When you reserve your attractions and services you will be asked to print e-tickets to present when you arrive at your destination. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
PLEASE READ CAREFULLYThis tour is subject to re-confirmation. Within 72 hours we will send you and email confirmation with the status of your tour.
The purchase of any travel services represents your acceptance Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
A fee may be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed. Name changes or corrections may be treated as a cancellation and cancellation fees will apply. A change of tour date or tour itinerary may be treated as a cancellation, and normal cancellation fees will apply.
Cancellations and Cancellation Fees
Regardless of reason, cancellations result in costly charges from our travel and hotel providers covering penalties and fees incurred by canceling confirmed and pending bookings. Therefore, cancellation penalties and or fees will apply. Time of cancellation will be determined when notice is received and confirmed by our office. Notice of cancellation must be made directly to Taketours by email or through web mail at Contact Take tours for details.
Cancellation penalties per person
- 8-14 days or more prior to departure - 30% of total purchase amount.
- 4-7 days prior to departure - 50% of total purchase amount.
- Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of total purchase amount.
- Day of departure or no show - 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- Trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a schedule trip to fully refund affected customers although tour companies will make every efforts to maintain the normal operation.
- There is 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.
NOTE: We cannot grant any refunds more than 30 days after completion of tour.
We constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary - we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. At certain peak periods duplicate departures may operate, and sometimes in reverse order in which case hotels may vary from those stated on the itinerary pages.
We reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control. If cancellation is made any time prior to departure* of the tour, Taketours' only liability will be to refund to the passenger the amount it has received for the tour booking. We will try to re-book the same or similar tour.. Please note that we are not liable for any cancellation penalties incurred on any other travel arrangements including air tickets purchased separately from customers.
We are not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.