West Coast MapAnaheim Tours Burbank Tours Culver City Tours Denver Tours Glendale Tours Grand Canyon Tours Hollywood Tours La Jolla Tours Las Vegas Tours Los Angeles Tours Palm Springs Tours Phoenix Tours Salt Lake City Tours San Diego Tours San Francisco Tours San Gabriel Tours San Jose Tours Santa Barbara Tours Seattle Airport Tours Seattle Tours Yellowstone Tours Yosemite Tours
7-Day Yellowstone National Park, Mt. Rushmore, Arches National Park Tour Package from Los Angeles/Las Vegas
Highlights: Visit Mount Rushmore National Memorial, Salt Lake City, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Arches National Park, Las Vegas, and more. Inclusions: 6-night hotel accommodations (including 1 night in Yellowstone Park). Roundtrip ground transportation and tour guide.
- Coupons for discounts at restaurants and shops (restriction applies)
- Stay in standard Circus Circus hotel: receive 2 attractions at Adventuredome Theme Park, entrance to the show at the Circus Circus tower and $15 match play + Bonus Casino Chips at the Circus Circus casino
More» Crazy Horse Memorial is the world's largest sculpture-in-progress, and frequent drilling and mountain blasts make each visit unique. When completed, Crazy Horse Memorial will stand 563 feet tall by 641 feet long. «Less
More» This convenient tour package includes transport and admission to the Crazy Horse Memorial, the Hill Aerospace Museum, the Great Salt Lake, and the Devil's Tower. See the best of the American Southwest! «LessAdmission (Mandatory): Adult $60; Child $60; Including Crazy Horse Memorial, Hill Aerospace Museum, Great Salt Lake, and the Devil's Tower
More» The first declared United States National Monument. It'is an igneous intrusion or laccolith located in the Black Hills near Hulett and Sundance in Crook County. A monolithic rock formation that rises 1,267 feet above the surrounding land and was once the neck of an active volcano. «Less
More» The largest, oldest, and most famous national park displays a fascinating scenery of hot springs, geysers, canyons & waterfalls, and nature everywhere you look! «Less
More» Old Faithful is a cone geyser in the Upper Geyser Basin of Yellowstone National Park. It is one of the park's most well-known natural features, and is famous for its predictability. It generally erupts every 91 minutes. «LessDuration: 55 Minutes to 1 Hour
More» Named after the famous sketches of the waterfalls by Thomas Moran (but not actually the location where the sketched were done) this beautiful location showcases one of the most famous views in Yellowstone National Park. «LessDuration: 25-30 Minutes
More» The Fishing Bridge Recreational Vehicle Park is located near the mouth of the Yellowstone River as it leaves Yellowstone Lake. The RV park is named after the Fishing Bridge, a wooden vehicle bridge that used to provide a great platform from which park visitors would fish for native Cutthroat trout. «LessDuration: 15-20 Minutes
More» The West Thumb Geyser Basin is the largest geyser basin at Yellowstone Lake, and an impressive area of geothermal activity that contains hot springs, mud pots, and geysers-- some of which are even in the lake itself. «LessDuration: 35-40 Minutes
More» The Midway Geyser Basin in Yellowstone National Park is relatively small, but contains an impressive amount of thermodynamic geologic activity. "Caution should be exercised while exploring this vicinity since the ground is unstable and trails are not maintained." «LessDuration: 40-45 Minutes
Yellowstone National Park - Grand Teton National Park - Jackson Hole - Salt Lake City (348 miles)
More» Utah's gorgeous capital city sits amidst the mountains of the American Southwest on the shores of the breathtaking Great Salt Lake. The city is steeped in history and architecture in addition to wondrous vistas and scenery. «Less
More» Barstow serves as a civilized stop-over for off-road enthusiasts and desert adventurers and offers access to a very modest clutch of cultural sights. Find out and about a museum or two, including one with Route 66 as its focus, filming locations like Bagdad Cafe and quaint Calico Ghost Town. «Less
|Los Angeles, CA||600 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012 (Chinatown Senior Citizen Center - Los Angeles, CA)||7:00am||6:30pm|
|Fountain Valley, CA||9125 Recreation Circle, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 (Days Inn Fountain Valley - Hotel Guest Only - Fountain Valley, CA)||7:00am||8:30pm|
|Irvine, CA||17900 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA 92614 (Hotel Irvine - Irvine, CA)||7:15am||8:30pm|
|San Gabriel, CA||225 West Valley Boulevard, San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hilton Hotel - San Gabriel, CA)||7:15am||8:30pm|
|La Mirada, CA||14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638 (Holidays Inn La Mirada - Hotel Guest Only - La Mirada, CA)||7:15am||8:30pm|
|Arcadia, CA||1300 S Golden West Ave, Arcadia, CA 91007 (99 Ranch Market - Arcadia, CA)||7:15am||8:30pm|
|Artesia, CA||17713 Pioneer Blvd., Artesia, CA 90701 (99 Ranch Market Cerritos - Artesia, CA)||7:30am||8:30pm|
|Rosemead, CA||3633 Rosemead Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770 (Knights Inn Rosemead - Rosemead, CA)||7:30am||8:30pm|
|Fullerton, CA||1500 S Raymond Ave, Fullerton, CA 92831 (The Hotel Fullerton - Hotel Guest Only - Fullerton, CA)||7:45am||8:30pm|
|Fullerton, CA||222 W Houston Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832 (Howard Johnson Inn - Fullerton - Fullerton, CA)||8:00am||8:30pm|
|Rosemead, CA||9488 Valley Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770 (Quality Inn Rosemead - Rosemead, CA)||8:00am||8:30pm|
|Covina, CA||1211 E Garvey St, Covina, CA 91724 (Park Inn By Radisson - Hotel Guest Only - Covina, CA)||8:30am||6:30pm|
|La Puente, CA||1 Industry Hills Pkwy, La Puente, CA 91744 (Pacific Palm Resort - Hotel Guest Only - La Puente, CA)||8:30am||6:30pm|
|Rowland Heights, CA||18880 E.Gale Ave, Rowland Heights, CA 91748 (Best Western Hotel - Rowland Heights, CA)||9:00am||6:30pm|
|Las Vegas, NV||LAS Terminal 3, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (LAS Terminal 3 low-level (Level 0) gate 51 - Las Vegas, NV)||1:30pm||no stop|
|Las Vegas, NV||LAS Terminal 1, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (LAS Terminal 1 (Level 1) Starbucks - Las Vegas, NV)||1:30pm||no stop|
|Las Vegas, NV||2880 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Circus Circus Sky Rise Tower - Las Vegas, NV)||3:00pm||no stop|
- Departure: If you book pre-tour hotel with us, free airport transfer will be arranged on your arrival day within the complimentary transfer time (8:30am - 9:30pm (international flight) or 8:30am - 10:30pm (domestic flight)). Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel on the tour departure day.
- Return: The tour can drop off at the same pick-up point. You may leave the tour group from Las Vegas instead of Los Angeles. But, you are responsible to arrange your own ground transportation to LAS airport. In addition, please schedule your flight departure from Las Vegas after 2:00p.m in the afternoon. If you leave from LAX airport, please schedule your departure flight after 9:30p.m for U.S domestic flight or after 10:30p.m for International flight.
- 3 breakfasts
- 6 nights hotel accommodations
- A $100 gift package that includes Lunch special offer: price will be $9.99/Adult/meal, $6.99/Child/meal (age 5-10) when the customer buys their lunch. The lunches will be arranged on the way to Las Vegas and to Los Angeles. Stay in standard Circus Circus hotel: receive two attractions at the Adventureland theme park ($25 value), entrance to the show at the Circus Circus Hotel ($10 value), a coupon book for shops and restaurants ($20 value), and a $15 match play + Bonus Casino Chips at the Circus Circus Casino.
- All domestic ground transportation
- Bi- or multi-lingual tour (Level 2: semi-guided tour)
Destination Adult Child Crazy Horse, SD Crazy Horse Transportation Package (Mandatory) $60 $60 Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas Believe Show (Featuring Criss Angel) (Optional) $98 $98 Las Vegas Jubilee Show (Level C seating + Transportation) (Optional) $83 / Las Vegas Night Tour (Optional) $25 $25 Las Vegas V Show (Level C seating + Transportation) (Optional) $78 $78
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- If you would like to join the optional activities, please pay the fee in cash to the tour guide. You cannot buy / use the tickets on your own or use City Passes. The tour guide will arrange the tickets for the group.
- Air fares between your city and the departure city.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, although eating arrangements will be made by the tour guide.
- A mandatory service fees for tour guide and bus driver ($8.00/day per passenger).
- Personal room fees> such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified.
- Any private expenses
- Overnight inside Yellowstone: Tours depart on following dates will spend one night inside Yellowstone National Park: 5/4, 5/16, 5/18, 5/25, 5/30, 7/6, 8/3, 8/10, 8/17, 8/24, 8/31, 9/7, 9/12, 9/14, 9/19, 9/21, 9/28. There is a limit on the number of people that can stay in the Lodge on each tour, so customers should book early if they wish to stay in the park.
- Booking: Please book airline tickets after your tour booking is confirmed, which should be within 1 business day.
- Language: All tours are escorted by professional bi- or multi-lingual tour and/or driver guides (English/Chinese). Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours and/or languages may be combined to operate the tours.
- Hotel rooms: Each hotel room can accommodate no more than 4 guests (adults or children), and existing bedding must be used.
|Single||Double(/person)||Third Person||Fourth Person|
- Buy 2 get 3rd Free (3 or 4 pax sharing one room): (1) The free person need pay for staying at LA hotels and theme park admission fees (if applicable). (2) Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. (3) No-show (or late cancellation) of free passenger incurs $150 penalty fee for the reserved bus seat.
- Child Rate: Child rates apply to those 2-9 years and using existing bedding with 2 full-paying passengers (regardless of ages). Please note each hotel room can only accommodate 4 guests (adults or children).
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking. Please do not book airline tickets until you have received the confirmation.
- You will receive an confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order is received. Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your e-ticket. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking.
- Changes to Reservations: A fee may be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed. Name changes or corrections may be treated as a cancellation and cancellation fees will apply. A change of tour date or tour itinerary will be treated as a cancellation, and normal cancellation fees will apply.
- Cancellation penalties per person
- 31 days or more prior to departure - 10% of total purchase amount.
- 15-30 days prior to departure - 25% of total purchase amount.
- 8-14 days prior to departure - 50% of total purchase amount.
- Within 7 days prior to departure - 100% of total purchase amount.
- Day of departure or no show - 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- Trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a schedule trip to fully refund affected customers although tour companies will make every efforts to maintain the normal operation.
- There is 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.
- Prices may vary subject to availability/season/weekend/holiday.
- We reserve right to cancel a schedule and fully refund affected customers, although we will make every effort to maintain the regular operation.
- We reserve the right to modify the tour arrangements for smooth operation of the tour.