West Coast MapAnaheim Tours Burbank Tours Culver City Tours Denver Tours Glendale Tours Grand Canyon Tours Hollywood Tours La Jolla Tours Las Vegas Tours Los Angeles Tours Palm Springs Tours Phoenix Tours Salt Lake City Tours San Diego Tours San Francisco Tours San Gabriel Tours San Jose Tours Santa Barbara Tours Seattle Airport Tours Seattle Tours Yellowstone Tours Yosemite Tours
4-Day Yosemite, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon Tour from San Francisco
Available: Tue, Sat (Mar 23,2013 - Nov 26,2013), 2013/11/28
Depart from: San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Highlights: 3-night accommodations. Ground transportation. Admissions to Yosemite and Grand Canyon South Rim (or West Rim with Hoover Dam). Las Vegas. Optional: Grand Canyon West Rim, SkyWalk, Helicopter & Pontoon Boat Trip
Yosemite National Park in central California is best known for the amazing granite cliffs of the Yosemite Valley as well as the towering Yosemite Falls and Sequoias. Millions of people every year journey to this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Considered one of the seven natural wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon was carved over 17 million years by the Colorado River. This breathtaking, 18-mile-long canyon has been stunning visitors for hundreds of years.
More» Covering more than four thousand years of human history and interaction with the Grand Canyon, from the early Anasazi through the present day, this movie is an informative and spectacular exploration of what it means to visit the canyon. «LessAdmission (Optional): Adult $13; Child $13|Duration: Approx. 45 Minutes
More» This horseshoe-shaped see-through glass walkway extends out over the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. The bridge will be able to sustain winds in excess of 100 miles per hour from 8 directions, as well as an 8.0-magnitude earthquake. «LessAdmission (Optional): Adult $35; Child $35|Opening Hours: Sun - Mon 8:00am - 6:00pm|Duration: Approx. 20 Minutes
More» These exciting tours from the West Rim descend directly into the Grand Canyon. They combine the thrill of a helicopter and the speed of a pontoon boat to form an unforgettable up-close experience with the magnificent Grand Canyon. «LessAdmission (Optional): Adult $190; Child $190|Duration: Approx. 1 Hour
More» From pontoon boat rides to the impressive Skywalk Glass Bridge, the West Rim of the Grand Canyon is home to unique experiences unlike any other place along the ridges of this natural wonder. «LessAdmission (Mandatory): Adult $80; Child $80|Duration: Approx. 4 Hours
|Richmond, CA||3288 Pierce St., Richmond, CA 94804 (Ranch 99 Market (In front of the Cathay Bank))||6:20am||8:00pm|
|Oakland, CA||441 9th St., Oakland, CA 94607 (Angel Feet Reflexology)||7:00am||7:30pm|
|San Francisco, CA||391 Sutter St., San Francisco, CA 94108 (Starbucks Coffee)||7:45am||7:00pm|
|San Francisco, CA||380 S. Airport Blvd, San Francisco, CA 90480 (Best Western Grosvenor Hotel - Hotel Guest Only)||8:00am||6:30pm|
|Brisbane, CA||5000 Sierra Point Parkway, Brisbane, CA 94005 (Radisson Hotel San Francisco Airport - Hotel Guest Only)||8:00am||6:30pm|
|Burlingame, CA||777 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA 94010 (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport)||8:00am||6:30pm|
|Newark, CA||35233 Newark Blvd, Newark, CA 94560 (Sichuan Restaurant)||8:50am||6:30pm|
|Cupertino, CA||10122 Bandley Dr, Cupertino, CA 95014 (Marina Food Supermarket)||9:00am||6:15pm|
|Fremont, CA||46881 Warm Springs Blvd, Fremont, CA 94539 (Aberdeen Cafe)||9:10am||6:30pm|
|San Jose, CA||1701 Lundy Ave, San Jose, CA 95131 (Liang's Kitchen)||9:20am||6:15pm|
|Milpitas, CA||777 Bellew Dr, Milpitas, CA 95035 (Crowne Plaza - Hotel Guest Only)||9:30am||6:15pm|
|Milpitas, CA||668 Barber Ln, Milpitas, CA 95035 (Ulferts Center)||9:30am||6:15pm|
*Return time is an estimate and varies based on traffic and weather conditions.
- 3 nights hotel accommodations
- Entrance fees and visit to Yosemite and Grand Canyon South Rim as specified in the above itinerary
- Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Bi- or multi-lingual tour (Level 3: fully-guided tour)
- All taxes and fees included
- Grand Canyon West Rim
- Admission & lunch: $80/passenger
- Skywalk: $35/passenger
- Helicopter & Pontoon Boat Trip: $190/passenger
- Grand Canyon South Rim
- Imax Theatre: $13/passenger
- Las Vegas night tour: Adult - $25; Child (2-12) - $15
- Admission fees may be paid to your tour escort upon arrival by cash.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, but the tour guide will arrange for.
- Service fees for your tour guide and bus driver (total $6.00/day per passenger)
- Personal room fees such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified.
- Any private expenses
|Single||Double(/person)||Third Person||Fourth Person||Infant
(Age under 2)
- You will receive an confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order was received. Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Email (e-ticket). When you reserve your attractions and services you will be asked to print e-tickets to present when you arrive at your destination. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The purchase of any travel services represents your acceptance Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
Cancellations and Alteration fees
Regardless of reason, cancellations result in costly charges from our travel and hotel providers covering penalties and fees incurred by canceling confirmed and pending bookings. Therefore, cancellation penalties and or fees will apply. Time of cancellation will be determined when notice is received and confirmed by our office. Notice of cancellation must be made directly to Taketours through web mail at Contact Us. Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive any reply within 2 business days, that means your request is not received successfully; thus, the tour status remains "confirmed". Please contact us immediately at 617.354.2101.
Cancellation penalties as follows;
- Cancellations received up to 8 days prior to departure will incur a penalty of
10% of total purchase amount.
- Cancellations received within 4-7 days of departure will
incur a penalty of 50% of total purchase amount.
- Cancellations received within 3 days of departure will incur a penalty of
100% of total purchase amount.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- We cannot grant refunds more than 30 days after completion of tour.
- There is 6% handling fee of refund amount add-on to the above penalties.
We constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary - we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. At certain peak periods duplicate departures may operate, and sometimes in reverse order in which case hotels may vary from those stated on the itinerary pages.
We reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure in accordance with operating requirements (e.g. minimum number of passengers) or circumstances beyond its control. If cancellation is made any time prior to departure* of the tour, Taketours' only liability will be to refund to the passenger the amount it has received for the tour booking. We will try to re-book the same or similar tour. Please note that we are not liable for any cancellation penalties incurred on any other travel arrangements including air tickets purchased separately from customers.
We are not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
- Cancellations received up to 8 days prior to departure will incur a penalty of 10% of total purchase amount.