West Coast MapAnaheim Tours Burbank Tours Culver City Tours Denver Tours Glendale Tours Grand Canyon Tours Hollywood Tours La Jolla Tours Las Vegas Tours Los Angeles Tours Palm Springs Tours Phoenix Tours Salt Lake City Tours San Diego Tours San Francisco Tours San Gabriel Tours San Jose Tours Santa Barbara Tours Seattle Airport Tours Seattle Tours Yellowstone Tours Yosemite Tours
4-Day Yosemite, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon Tour from San Francisco
Highlights: Visit Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Yosemite National Park. Inclusions: 3 nights hotel accommodations, All domestic ground transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Please Click Here for Death Valley tour.
More» Yosemite National Park in central California is best known for the amazing granite cliffs of the Yosemite Valley as well as the towering Yosemite Falls and Sequoias. Millions of people every year journey to this UNESCO World Heritage Site. «Less
Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Option 1: South Grand Canyon
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Drive by Hoover Dam for a photo stop on the way to the Grand Canyon. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Option 2: Grand Canyon West Rim "The Skywalk"
Your journey begins from stopping by the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also elect to take a helicopter flight into the Grand Canyon & cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat (Optional tour). Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
More» Considered one of the seven natural wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon was carved over 17 million years by the Colorado River. This breathtaking, 18-mile-long canyon has been stunning visitors for hundreds of years. «Less
More» Every year, over five million people stand on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon to absorb the majestic views of one of the world's greatest natural wonders. Visitors can take hiking or driving tours to explore the area. «LessAdmission (Mandatory): Adult $25; Child $25
More» This horseshoe-shaped see-through glass walkway extends out over the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. The bridge will be able to sustain winds in excess of 100 miles per hour from 8 directions, as well as an 8.0-magnitude earthquake. «LessAdmission (Optional): Adult $35; Child $35|Opening Hours: Sun - Mon 8:00am - 6:00pm|Duration: Approx. 20 Minutes
More» From pontoon boat rides to the impressive Skywalk Glass Bridge, the West Rim of the Grand Canyon is home to unique experiences unlike any other place along the ridges of this natural wonder. «LessAdmission (Mandatory): Adult $80; Child $80|Duration: Approx. 4 Hours
More» These exciting tours from the West Rim descend directly into the Grand Canyon. They combine the thrill of a helicopter and the speed of a pontoon boat to form an unforgettable up-close experience with the magnificent Grand Canyon. «LessAdmission (Optional): Adult $200; Child $200|Duration: Approx. 1 Hour
More» Covering more than four thousand years of human history and interaction with the Grand Canyon, from the early Anasazi through the present day, this movie is an informative and spectacular exploration of what it means to visit the canyon. «LessAdmission (Optional): Adult $13; Child $13|Duration: Approx. 45 Minutes
- You can self dismiss at Las Vegas today, hotel check out time is 11 am.
- For tour passengers who would like to have a transfer service from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, service fee is $35 per person.
|Richmond, CA||3288 Pierce St., Richmond, CA 94804 (Ranch 99 Market (In front of the Cathay Bank))||6:20am||8:00pm|
|Oakland, CA||441 9th St., Oakland, CA 94607 (Angel Feet Reflexology)||7:00am||7:30pm|
|San Francisco, CA||391 Sutter St., San Francisco, CA 94108 (Starbucks Coffee)||7:45am||7:00pm|
|Burlingame, CA||777 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA 94010 (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport)||8:00am||6:30pm|
|Newark, CA||35233 Newark Blvd, Newark, CA 94560 (Sichuan Restaurant)||8:50am||6:30pm|
|Cupertino, CA||10122 Bandley Dr, Cupertino, CA 95014 (Marina Food Supermarket)||9:00am||6:15pm|
|Fremont, CA||46881 Warm Springs Blvd, Fremont, CA 94539 (Aberdeen Cafe)||9:10am||6:30pm|
|San Jose, CA||1701 Lundy Ave, San Jose, CA 95131 (Izzo Restaurant)||9:20am||6:15pm|
|Milpitas, CA||668 Barber Ln, Milpitas, CA 95035 (Ulferts Center)||9:30am||6:15pm|
*Return time is an estimate and varies based on traffic and weather conditions.
- Return: Guests may choose to depart from Las Vegas or back to San Francisco or be bussed back to Los Angeles for an extra fee, $35/person.
- 3 nights hotel accommodations
- All domestic ground transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Bi- or multi-lingual tour (Level 2: Semi-Guided Tour)
- Tax included
Destination Adult Child Grand Canyon Grand Canyon IMAX (Optional) $13 $13 Grand Canyon South Rim (Mandatory) $25 $25 Grand Canyon West Rim (Mandatory) $80 $80 Skywalk Glass Bridge (Optional) $35 $35 West Rim Grand Canyon Helicopter and Boat Tour (Optional) $200 $200 Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas Night Tour (Optional) $25 $15 (2-12 yrs)
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- If you would like to join the optional activities, please pay the fee in cash to the tour guide. You cannot buy / use the tickets on your own or use City Passes. The tour guide will arrange the tickets for the group.
- Air fares.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, although eating arrangements will be made by the tour guide.
- Service Fees: A total of $6 / day / person should be paid in cash to tour guide and the bus driver as a service fee. Any child / Infant reserving a seat will have to pay the service fees as well. Ex: 2 people taking a 2-day tour would pay: $6 x 2 (seats) x 2 (days) = $24.
- Personal room fees such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified.
- Any private expenses
|Single||Double(/person)||Third Person||Fourth Person||Infant
(Age under 2)
- Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted details:
- Price have been adjusted to reflect the discount
- Cancellation of 3rd discounted passenger must be made at least 3 days before departure.
- No-show (or late cancellation) of 3rd discounted passenger incurs $258 fee for the reserved bus seat.
- Children policy: Child rates apply to those who are 2-9 years and sharing one room with at least 2 adults. Please note each hotel room can only accommodate 4 guests (adults or children regardless of age).
3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
- Infant Rate: A separate seat is required for infants and infant rate ($25/day) apply to those under 2 years old (*rate does not include any admission fees)
- Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking. Please do not book airline tickets until you have received the confirmation.
- You will receive an confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order was received. Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Email (e-ticket). When you reserve your attractions and services you will be asked to print e-tickets to present when you arrive at your destination. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The purchase of any travel services represents your acceptance Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
A fee may be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed. Name changes or corrections may be treated as a cancellation and cancellation fees will apply. A change of tour date or tour itinerary may be treated as a cancellation, and normal cancellation fees will apply. No change in pick-up location is allowed within 2 business days from departure. We are not responsible for the missed tour due to unconfirmed change in pick up locations.
Cancellations and Alteration fees
Regardless of reason, cancellations result in costly charges from our travel and hotel providers covering penalties and fees incurred by canceling confirmed and pending bookings. Therefore, cancellation penalties and or fees will apply. Time of cancellation will be determined when notice is received and confirmed by our office. Notice of cancellation must be made directly to Taketours through web mail at Contact Us. Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive any reply within 2 business days, that means your request is not received successfully; thus, the tour status remains "confirmed". Please contact us immediately at 617.354.2101.
Cancellation penalties as follows;
- Cancellations received up to 31 days prior to departure will incur a penalty of
$100 per person.
- Cancellations received within 22-30 days of departure will
incur a penalty of
$300 per person.
- Cancellations received within 21 days of departure will incur a penalty of
100% of total purchase amount.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- We cannot grant refunds more than 30 days after completion of tour.
- There is 6% handling fee of refund amount add-on to the above penalties.
We constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary - we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. At certain peak periods duplicate departures may operate, and sometimes in reverse order in which case hotels may vary from those stated on the itinerary pages.
We reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure in accordance with operating requirements (e.g. minimum number of passengers) or circumstances beyond its control. If cancellation is made any time prior to departure* of the tour, Taketours' only liability will be to refund to the passenger the amount it has received for the tour booking. We will try to re-book the same or similar tour. Please note that we are not liable for any cancellation penalties incurred on any other travel arrangements including air tickets purchased separately from customers.
We are not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
- Cancellations received up to 31 days prior to departure will incur a penalty of $100 per person.