Take advantage of a GREAT PRICE for two tours and see Mount Vernon and Arlington National Cemetery, as well as DC at night!
See Mount Vernon in the morning and Arlington National Cemetery in the afternoon in this convenient and comprehensive tour. Take advantage of Gray Line's senior licensed tour guides, who are experienced, knowledgeable and personable.
Arlington National Cemetery's tram has six stops on weekdays and nine one weekends. You can get off at whichever ones you wish, and then board the next tram to the next stop. We advise only getting off at the Kennedy Gravesite stop and Memorial Amphitheatre Stop (Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Changing of the Guard) to hold with your regular motorcoach time. Here is the list of stops at Arlington:
1) Welcome Center
2) Marine Corps War Memorial (Iwo Jima) -- there is a 5-10 minute walk to the memorial from the tram stop.
3) President John F. Kennedy Gravesite
4) U.S. Coast Guard Memorial
5) General Pershing Gravesite
6) Memorial Amphitheatre and Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
7) Arlington House (AKA Robert E. Lee House)
On the weekends, the following stops are added:
1) Sections 54 and 55
2) Columbarium and Niche Wall
3) Section 60 and 9/11 Memorial
At night, you can take in the impressive sight of Washington, D.C.â€™s illuminated national monuments. You'll see the city in a way you never have before with Gray Line D.C.
On this evening tour, youâ€™ll visit such famous sites as the White House and the Lincoln, Vietnam, Korean and Iwo Jima Memorials on foot for up-close exploration. Youâ€™ll also see the Kennedy Center, U.S. Capitol Building, Reflecting Pool and more from the comfort of your motor coach. Enjoy the beauty of D.C. by night with Gray Line!
Remember, you do not need to take both tours in the same day!