Went on this day tour to Orlando - islands of adventure last week and it was a memorable experience!
1) Booking was hassle free. Also, they picked us up from the hotel exactly at the said time.
2) The driver was courteous and the bus was comfortable. We were even served free snacks and juice on the bus which was a pleasant surprise.
3) As soon as we reached Orlando, we were greeted by their agent, who gave us tickets, map which was highlighted with important attractions in the park, gave us clear instructions and dropped us in his van at the entrance of the park.
4) We were picked on time in the evening and the drive back to Miami was also comfortable.
1) Since they pick customers from about 20 hotels, by the time you reach Orlando and enter the park it is around noon. And they pick you back from the park at 6:30 pm. So you have only about 6 hrs to see the park. This is still enough time to comfortably roam the park and go on all major rides, but if you want to go on every single ride and attraction available then you might be short of time.