This tour includes a two day San Francisco City Loop Pass, a two day Sausalito Loop Pass, and a one time ticket for the Night Tour. Tour San Francisco on a Hop-On, Hop-Off double-decker and design your own sightseeing and shopping adventure! A loop of 17 stops throughout the city allows you to visit San Francisco's most popular landmarks and shopping centers at your own pace. Grab the next bus and travel onto your next stop. It's a great way to spend time in the city!
STOP 1 - Gray Line Box Office / PIER 41
* Hop-On, Hop-Off: Little Embarcadero at Performance Plaza
* POINTS OF INTEREST: Hop on a ferry to Sausalito, take a Bay Cruise, or stroll along the brand new waterfront promenade at PIER 41. The embarkation point for both our tour and many boat cruises is PIER 41, the transportation hub of Fisherman's Wharf.
STOP 2 - Fisherman's Wharf / Information Center
* Hop-On, Hop-Off: Corner of North Point & Taylor St.
* POINTS OF INTEREST: Once home to San Francisco's fishing fleet, the old factories and warehouses that once dotted the wharf have now been converted into great shops and restaurants. Highlights include: the Cannery at Del Monte Square's shops and restaurants; San Francisco Maritime Historic Park at Hyde Street Pier and Aquatic Park; the famous Cable Cars on Hyde Street hill; and Ghirardelli Square, a chocolate-lovers paradise.
STOP 3 - Ghirardelli Square / Maritime Museum
* Hop-On, Hop-Off: On North Point and Polk
* POINTS OF INTEREST: The former chocolate factory is now home to dozens of boutique shops, wine tasting rooms, and restaurants. Enjoy a hot fudge Sunday at the Ghirardelli Ice Cream Parlor or put your toes in the sand at Aquatic Park. This stop sums up San Francisco: Cable Cars, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Chocolate!
STOP 4 - Marina / Cow Hollow
* Hop-On, Hop-Off: Lombard Street @ Gough (in front of Town House Motel)
* POINTS OF INTEREST: A convenient stop for hotels on Van Ness and Lombard, you're walking distance from Lombard Street "the crookedest street in the world."
STOP 5 - Palace of Fine Arts / Presidio
* Hop-On, Hop-Off: On Lombard Street @ Broderick (Marina Motel)
* POINTS OF INTEREST: Stop just a few blocks from the famous relic of the 1915 Panama Pacific Exposition, this stop is enriched with beauty and relaxation. Take a short walk through the Letterman Digital Arts Center and head to the Presidio Main Post where you can get up close with Mickey at the Walt Disney Family Museum.
STOP 6 - Golden Gate Bridge (South Vista Point)
* Hop-On, Hop-Off: South Vista Point
* POINTS OF INTEREST: Great views of San Francisco's skyline and Alcatraz Island or walk the span of the bridge over the entrance of San Francisco Bay.
STOP 7 - Golden Gate Park / California Academy of Sciences
* Hop-On, Hop-Off: Concourse Drive, in front of Academy of Sciences (Sundays and Holidays: 8th Ave. & Fulton)
* POINTS OF INTEREST: Here at the Music Concourse and Cultural Heart of Golden Gate Park see the De Young Museum, the California Academy of Sciences, the Botanical and Japanese Tea Gardens. Also nearby, boat rentals at Stow Lake.
STOP 8 - Haight-Ashbury (West)
* Hop-On, Hop-Off: Haight Street @ Stanyan (in front of McDonald's)
* POINTS OF INTEREST: Eclectic district, famous for its role in the 1960's Hippie Movement, is still a center for bohemian culture. It is lined with one-of-a-kind shops, trendy cafes, bars and restaurants
STOP 9 - Haight-Ashbury (East)
* Hop-On, Hop-Off: Haight Street @ Masonic (in front of Magnolia Brew Pub)
* POINTS OF INTEREST: For those looking for the full experience, hop off at STOP 8 and walk all the way through the Haight and hop back on at the other side.
STOP 10 - Alamo Square (Nearby)
* Hop-On, Hop-Off: On Fell at NE Corner of Pierce
* POINTS OF INTEREST: Walk just two blocks to the famous row of San Francisco Victorians. Note that Tour Buses are banned from going within 2 blocks of the houses so this does require a short uphill walk.
STOP 11 - Civic Center / City Hall
* Hop-On, Hop-Off: On Larkin between Grove and Fulton (SF Public Library)
* POINTS OF INTEREST: Featuring the Beaux-Arts City Hall with its massive gold leaf covered dome, the War Memorial Opera House, Davies Symphony Hall, and the Asian Art Museum.
STOP 12 - Hilton Hotel
* Hop-On, Hop-Off: Corner of Taylor and Ellis
* POINTS OF INTEREST: Walking distance to Westfield Shopping Center and Market Streetâ??s Muni and Bart stations.
STOP 13 - Union Square
* Hop-On, Hop-Off: Geary Street @ Powell (across from Macy's) or at Post Street @ Stockton (across from Levi's) during construction
* POINTS OF INTEREST: Central Shopping and Theatre District, featuring department stores, upscale boutiques, art galleries, salons, grand hotels, and repertory theatres. Westfield Centre and Cable Cars.
STOP 14 - Chinatown Gate
* Hop-On, Hop-Off: Grant Street @ Bush, across from Chinatown Gate
* POINTS OF INTEREST: Go through "The Dragon Gate," gaining entry to Chinatown and into the bustling community beyond. Also nearby, San Francisco's very own quaint French Quarter
STOP 15 - Barbary Coast / Chinatown
* Hop-On, Hop-Off: Kearny Street, between Clay & Washington (across from Portsmouth Square)
* POINTS OF INTEREST: Where Chinatown meets the Financial District and the Barbary Coast.
STOP 16 - North Beach / Little Italy
* Hop-On, Hop-Off: Columbus Street between Union and Filbert
* POINTS OF INTEREST: Enjoy cultured cafes, restaurants, and gelaterias or walk to Coit Tower, Lombard Street, the world's crookedest street" and Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral