Hop on the Trolley with our 1-Day or 3-Day pass to discover Seattle! The Trolley will connect you to downtown attractions like Pike Place Market, The Space Needle, Chihuly Garden and Glass, Seattle Center, Seattle's Waterfront, Pier 66, Seattle Aquarium, The Big Wheel, Argosy Cruises, Pioneer Square, Westlake Center, and more.
Please click here to check the detailed stops and time.
Seattle Center on the corner 5th & Harrison St. at EMP Museum Turnaround
Victoria Clipper on Alaskan Way in front of Port of Seattle
- Attractions nearby this stop: EMP, Space Needle, Chihuly, Monorail, Armory, Children?s Museum,
Pacific Science Center, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Seattle Children?s Theatre, McCaw
Hall, Travelodge, Best Western Executive, International Fountain, Seattle Repertory Theatre,
Pacific NW Ballet, Teatro ZinZanni, Key Arena, Mediterranean, Collections Café.
Pier 66* in front of Anthony?s Fish Bar
- Attractions nearby this stop: Olympic Sculpture Park, Edgewater Hotel, Paddy Coyne?s, Spaghetti
Sports Stadiums on King St ? Pick up at WaMu Theatre in front of Eagle on Occidental & Royal
Brougham (NOTE: Will only stop here on Non-Mariner & Seahawk Game Days)
- Attractions nearby this stop: Cruise Ship Terminal, Marriott Waterfront, Bell Harbor Conference
Center, Anthony?s Restaurant, Argosy Cruises, Seattle Aquarium, The Seattle Great Wheel,
Carousel, Elliott?s Oyster House, Waterfront Park
King St & 2nd Ave- In front of King Dome Deli
- Attractions nearby this stop: Safeco Field, Century Link, Food trucks, WaMu Theatre, Silver Cloud
Inn, Pyramid Alehouse
- Attractions nearby this stop: Gold Rush Museum, Fire Station Museum, Police Museum, Glass
Museum, glass blowing, Occidental Park
- China Town ? Pick up at Hing Hay Park (On King St & Maynard Ave)
a. Attractions nearby this stop: Wing Luke, International District, King Street Station, Amtrak,
Uwajimaya Market, Panama Hotel, Bush Hotel,
- . Pioneer Square on the corner of 1st and Cherry St.
a. Attractions nearby this stop: Beneath the Streets, Bill Speidel?s Underground tour, Smith Tower,
Best Western Pioneer Square, Courtyard Seattle downtown, Occidental Park, Columbia Tower.
- Hotel 1000 on 1st between Madison and Spring St.
a. Attractions nearby this stop: Alexis Hotel, The Met, BOKA.
- Pike Place Market on Pike between 2nd and 3rd Ave in front of Mae Phim Thai
a. Attractions nearby this stop: Market Ghost Tours, Four Seasons Hotel, SAM, Benaroya Hall,
Starbucks, Seattle Gum Wall, Pike?s Brewery.
- Starbucks Reserve Roastery at the intersection of Melrose Ave & Minor Ave in front of stop sign.
a. Brand new Starbucks Reserve Roastery, Serious Pie, Capitol Hill, Baltic Room, Melrose Market
- Sheraton Hotel Union St. between 6th and 7th
a. Attractions nearby this stop: Washington State Convention Center, Crown plaza, Hilton, 5th Ave
Theatre, Fairmont Hotel, Paramount Theatre, Washington Athletic Club, Downtown Shopping
district, Nike, Paramount Theatre, Motif Seattle Hotel. 12. Westin Hotel on the corner of Westlake Ave N and Stewart St. (Stop right in front of Relish)
a. Attractions nearby this stop: Westlake Center, South Lake Union Transit, Pacific Place,
Nordstrom?s, Macys, Mayflower Park Hotel, Hotel Max, Hyatt, Moore theatre, Tom Douglas
Restaurants (Lola?s, Dahlia Lounge, Serious Pie).
- Warwick Hotel on the corner of 4th Ave and Lenora
a. Attractions nearby this stop: Cinerama, Hotel 5, Palace Kitchen, El Gaucho.
- 5th and Denny
a. Attractions nearby this stop: 5 Point Café, Hyatt Place, Tillicum Park, Denny Park, Holiday Inn.