This tour service treads the thin line between being value for money and at worst being cheap!
I understand it is difficulty in an in increasingly money minded world to be value for money - where all expensive items are better than cheaper ones. You aim to defy this principle and do a good job at it. It requires enormous planning, thoughtful negotiations and zero error to provide good service at a low cost. The hotels you guys negotiated were great, although far from city, but that does not matter at all. The busses could be slightly better. We had to do with a non-ac bus for a day! The guides are nice but also need to be told that they are doing something kind; so even if the payment is not top end, their behaviour can be - a difficult requisition for the current times!
It was a pleasant tour. The tour guide was awesome. It was the best deal for the money. The only thing that I didn't like was not letting us use the lavatory in the bus. i have to wait for the bus stop.
1. It's the best deal for the money. As experienced travelers, we know!
2. It is the only way we could see and do so much in the given time period.
3. The website very clearly explains all the details of the tour.
4. Tour guide Jason Han was great! Both he and the bus driver work very very hard.
5. Your office communication was very good (informing us of pick up time and location changes). E-ticket was uncomplicated.
6. In addition to the places listed, we were able to visit Gettysburg, the Metropolitan Art Museum, Harvard, & MIT!