West Coast MapAnaheim Tours Burbank Tours Culver City Tours Denver Tours Glendale Tours Grand Canyon Tours Hollywood Tours La Jolla Tours Las Vegas Tours Los Angeles Tours Palm Springs Tours Phoenix Tours Salt Lake City Tours San Diego Tours San Francisco Tours San Gabriel Tours San Jose Tours Santa Barbara Tours Seattle Airport Tours Seattle Tours Yellowstone Tours Yosemite Tours
3-Day San Francisco, Yosemite, 17 Miles Drive and Monterey Tour from Los Angeles
Highlights: Visit San Francisco (Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Art, San Francisco Bay Cruise), Monterey, Berkeley (UC Berkeley), Yosemite National Park (Bridal Veil Falls, El Capitan, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls). Inclusions: 2 nights hotel accommodations, All domestic ground transportation
- Visit Yosemite National Park to see the granite cliffs and waterfalls
- Take an in-depth tour of San Francisco with optional Bay cruise
Monterey, CAMonterey was the capital of Alta California under both Spain and Mexico. It was the only port of entry for taxable goods in California. In 1846 the U.S. flag was raised over the Customs House, and California became part of the United States after the ensuing Mexican-American War.
17-Mile DriveThis breathtaking stretch of coastline along California's Monterey Peninsula takes visitors through a maze of beautiful scenery, unique wildlife, and amazing mansions. Enjoy shopping and dining along the way in addition to taking in the vistas.
Berkeley, CACity of Berkeley, referred to as Berkeley for short, it's a hilly city on the east coast of the San Francisco bay area. Affiliated to the Alameda County, Berkeley is home to UC Berkeley, which is the world's most famous institutions of higher learning.
UC BerkeleyThe University of California at Berkeley is the flagship branch of the University of California system. It is also the oldest, having been founded in 1868. It is considered one of the top scientific schools in the world.
San Francisco, CASan Francisco, the heart of central California's Bay Area, is famous for its iconic Golden Gate Bridge, its unique culture, and its position at the forefront of technological innovation. Beautiful weather and waterfront views await visitors as well!
Golden Gate BridgeThe iconic arches of San Francisco, California's Golden Gate Bridge are known the world over as a symbol of California and the San Francisco Bay area. From movies to postcards, the Golden Gate Bridge is an American icon.
Fisherman's WharfThis San Francisco neighborhood is a popular tourist area due to its lovely scenery and abundance of shops, restaurants, museums, and other attractions. The area also hosts several annual events, such as a July 4th fireworks show.
Madame Tussauds San FranciscoMadame Tussaud's Wax Museum is a favorite attraction of people all over the world. Uncannily lifelike wax sculptures of figures both modern and historic decorate the halls of this museum, which dates back to London and 1836.
Opening Hours: Mon - Thu 10:00am - 7:00pm, Fri - Sat 10:00am - 8:00pm
Palace of Fine ArtThe grandiosely-named Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco, California is a huge, ornate outdoor structure that is part of the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. Its amazing architecture has made it popular for weddings and photography.
San Francisco Bay CruiseIn addition to a unique vantage point from which to view the Bay Area's skyline, guests will also get a look at "the Rock" Alcatraz Island -- once home to the famous Alcatraz Penitentiary -- and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
Admission (Optional): Adult $44; Child (5-12 yrs) $32; 90 mins|Opening Hours: Closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day|Duration: Approx. 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Extensive San Francisco TourThis in-depth tour of the city allows guests time at more of the famous Bay Area sights! See some of the most famous landmarks, such as the Twin Peaks, City Hall, Lombard Street, and more!
Admission (Optional): Adult $35; Child $35|Duration: Approx. 3 Hours
ExploratoriumThis experimental museum where guests can touch, tinker and play with more than 600 interactive exhibits. From large-scale outdoor art installations to explorations of microscopic life in the Bay, the Exploratorium offers learning laboratories that are perfect for all ages.
Opening Hours: Tue - Sun 10:00am - 5:00pm|Duration: Approx. 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Yosemite National Park, CAYosemite National Park in central California is best known for the amazing granite cliffs of the Yosemite Valley as well as the towering Yosemite Falls and Sequoias. Millions of people every year journey to this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
In case of inclement weather condition or road closures, we will visit Solvang instead.
El CapitanThe largest granite monolith in the world, El Capitan is located across from Bridalveil Falls in Yosemite National Park. It juts up about 3,000 feet from the ground, and is a favorite of experienced rock climbers.
Yosemite FallsThe Yosemite Falls in Yosemite National Park, California are the highest known waterfall in all of North America. The Falls are on one of the park's most famous attractions, especially in the spring when they have the most water.
Half DomeThe Half Dome is one of the most recognizable formations in California's Yosemite National Park. It is known the world over as a challenging and rewarding hiking and mountain climbing location, attracting thousands of adventurers every year.
Bridal Veil FallsLocated in the Yosemite Valley California's Yosemite National Park, Bridal Veil Falls are one of the park's most famous sites. Millions of people every year come to see the 617-foot-high waterfall, which flows year-round.
|Los Angeles, CA||17900 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA 92614 (Hotel Irvine - Irvine, CA)||7:00am||8:00pm|
|Los Angeles, CA||9125 Recreation Circle, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 (Motel 6 Fountain Valley Parking Lot - Fountain Valley)||7:00am||8:30pm|
|Los Angeles, CA||14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638 (Holidays Inn La Mirada - Hotel Guest Only)||7:10am||8:00pm|
|Los Angeles, CA||21725 E. Gateway Center Dr, Diamond Bar, CA 91765 (Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)||7:15am||8:00pm|
|Los Angeles, CA||303 E Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Sheraton San Gabriel - Hotel Guest Only)||7:15am||8:00pm|
|Los Angeles, CA||3200 W Temple Ave, Pomona, CA 91768 (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only)||7:15am||8:00pm|
|Los Angeles, CA||225 West Valley Boulevard, San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hilton Hotel - Hotel Guest Only)||7:15am||8:00pm|
|Los Angeles, CA||123 South Lincoln Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91755 (Lincoln Plaza Hotel - Monterey Park, CA)||7:15am||8:00pm|
|Los Angeles, CA||1300 S Golden West Ave, Arcadia, CA 91007 (99 Ranch Market - Arcadia, CA)||7:15am||8:30pm|
|Los Angeles, CA||1500 S Raymond Ave, Fullerton, CA 92831 (The Hotel Fullerton - Fullerton, CA)||7:30am||7:30pm|
|Los Angeles, CA||18880 E.Gale Ave, Rowland Heights, CA 91748 (Best Western Hotel - Rowland Heights, CA)||7:30am||8:00pm|
|Los Angeles, CA||3633 Rosemead Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770 (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead - Rosemead, CA)||7:30am||8:00pm|
|Los Angeles, CA||222 W Houston Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832 (Howard Johnson Inn - Fullerton, CA)||7:40am||7:30pm|
|Los Angeles, CA||9488 Valley Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770 (Quality Inn Rosemead - Rosemead, CA)||7:45am||7:30pm|
|Los Angeles, CA||1 Industry Hills Pkwy, La Puente, CA 91744 (Pacific Palm Resort - Hotel Guest Only)||8:00am||7:00pm|
|Los Angeles, CA||9920 Valley Blvd, El Monte, CA 91731 (Holiday Inn El Monte - El Monte, CA)||8:00am||8:30pm|
|Los Angeles, CA||600 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012 (Chinatown Senior Citizen Center - Los Angeles, CA)||8:45am||7:00pm|
*Return time is an estimate and varies based on traffic and weather conditions.
- LA Hotel Guest Pickup Policy: Guests who choose the pickup location "Hotel Guest Only" need to book at least one night at the hotel prior to the beginning of the tour to be eligible for this option. Please submit your hotel confirmation number to email@example.com once you have it, in order to complete the booking process. If you do not have a reservation at the hotel, please choose an alternative pickup option.
- LA Hotel Guest Pickup Policy: Guests who choose the pickup location "Hotel Guest Only" need to book at least one night at the hotel prior to the beginning of the tour to be eligible for this option. If you do not have a reservation at the hotel, please choose an alternative pickup option.
- 2 nights hotel accommodations
- All domestic ground transportation
- Tour guide Level 2: semi-guided tour
- All taxes
Destination Adult Child San Francisco, CA Extensive San Francisco Tour (Optional) $35 $35 San Francisco Bay Cruise (Optional) $44 $32 (5-12 yrs)
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- If you would like to join the optional activities, please pay the fee in cash to the tour guide. You cannot buy / use the tickets on your own or use City Passes. The tour guide will arrange the tickets for the group.
- Mandatory Fee: $50/person Admission Fee for Yosemite National Park, 17 miles and University of California Berkeley, Madame Tussauds ( or Exploratorium) and fuel surcharge
- Air fares between your city and the departure city.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, although eating arrangements will be made by the tour guide.
- A mandatory service fees for tour guide and bus driver ($10.00/day per passenger).
- Personal room fees such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified.
- Any private expenses
- Booking: Please book airline tickets after your tour booking is confirmed, which should be within 1 business day.
- Language: All tours are escorted by professional bi- or multi-lingual tour and/or driver guides (English/Chinese). Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours and/or languages may be combined to operate the tours.
- Hotel rooms: Each hotel room can accommodate no more than 4 guests (adults or children), and existing bedding must be used.
- Chinese Visa holders: Please print out the EVUS form.
|Single||Double(/person)||Third Person||Fourth Person|
- Buy 2 get 3rd Discounted (3 or 4 pax sharing one room): (1) Cancellation of discounted-fare passenger must be made at least 3 days before departure. (2) No-show (or cancellation made within 3 days before departure) of discounted passenger incurs $200 penalty fee for the reserved bus seat.
- Child Rate: Child rates apply to those 2-9 years and using existing bedding with 2 full-paying passengers (regardless of ages). Please note each hotel room can only accommodate 4 guests (adults or children).
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking. Please do not book airline tickets until you have received the confirmation.
- You will receive an confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order is received. Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your e-ticket. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking.
- Changes to Reservations: A fee may be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed. Name changes or corrections may be treated as a cancellation and cancellation fees will apply. A change of tour date or tour itinerary will be treated as a cancellation, and normal cancellation fees will apply.
- Cancellation penalties per person
(Notification day and departure day are not counted)
- 31 days or more prior to departure - 10% of total purchase amount.
- 15-30 days prior to departure - 25% of total purchase amount.
- 8-14 days prior to departure - 50% of total purchase amount.
- Within 7 days prior to departure - 100% of total purchase amount.
- Day of departure or no show - 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- Trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a schedule trip to fully refund affected customers although tour companies will make every efforts to maintain the normal operation.
- There is 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.
- Prices may vary subject to availability/season/weekend/holiday.
- We reserve right to cancel a schedule and fully refund affected customers, although we will make every effort to maintain the regular operation.
- We reserve the right to modify the tour arrangements for smooth operation of the tour.
- We are not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.