West Coast MapAnaheim Tours Burbank Tours Culver City Tours Denver Tours Glendale Tours Grand Canyon Tours Hollywood Tours La Jolla Tours Las Vegas Tours Los Angeles Tours Palm Springs Tours Phoenix Tours Salt Lake City Tours San Diego Tours San Francisco Tours San Gabriel Tours San Jose Tours Santa Barbara Tours Seattle Airport Tours Seattle Tours Yellowstone Tours Yosemite Tours
2-Day Monterey Rails and Wheels Tour from Los Angeles, San Francisco Out
Highlights: 1 Night hotel. One way by taking AMTRAK train from Los Angeles/Anaheim to Monterey / return by motor coach transfer to San Francisco. Monterey Peninsula tour. 17 Mile Drive.
- Los Angeles In, San Francisco Out
Pacific Grove, CAThis coastal city lies in Monterey County. Author John Steinbeck lived in a cottage here for many years. Musicians Janis Joplin and Frank Zappa also lived here for some time.
|Anaheim, CA||2150 East Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92806 (Anaheim, CA)||8:07am|
|Los Angeles, CA||800 N Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012 (Los Angeles, CA)||10:15am|
- Free hotel drop-off: we will arrive San Francisco after 7:30 and the trip ends at your hotel.
- 1 night hotel accommodation
- AMTRAK train tickets from Anaheim or Los Angeles to Monterey
- Transportation to San Francisco
- Entrance fee for 17 Mile Drive
- Tour of Monterey Peninsula
- Costs of all optional tour activities
- Air fares
- Laundry, valet, telephone calls, wines and liquors other than those specified.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, but the tour guide will arrange for.
- All other private expenses, gratitude to tour guide
- Child Rate: Child rates apply to those 5 to 11 years and using existing bedding with 2 full-paying passengers (regardless of ages). Children under 5 years old are free of charge. All expenses for children under 5 (cribs, rollaway bed, meals, etc.) are payable locally.
- To display prices, please mouse over the date on the calendar; the relevant cost-per-person will be displayed.
Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 72 hours of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email confirming the booking status. Please do not book any airline tickets until you receive the status of your booking.
- You will receive an confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order was received. Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Email (e-ticket). When you reserve your attractions and services you will be asked to print e-tickets to present when you arrive at your destination. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The purchase of any travel services represents your acceptance Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
Hotels listed for each tour may change due to special events, conventions or other reasons beyond our control.
Meals when included are with a choice of menu. Dinner includes soup or salad, main course, dessert and coffee, milk or tea. Wine, bar beverages, appetizers or fancy desserts are at extra cost to you. Vegetarian, Kosher or other diets can not be guaranteed but you can order appropriate items.
Baggage checked with us is brought to and from the hotel rooms in Monterey and Solvang on the Cypress tour. In case of loss, our maximum liability is $500.00 or repairs up to $50.00 for damage other than normal wear and tear. Baggage handling is not included for Yosemite tours.
Cancellations and refunds
Regardless of reason, cancellations result in costly charges from our travel and hotel providers covering penalties and fees incurred by canceling confirmed and pending bookings. Therefore, cancellation penalties and or fees will apply. Time of cancellation will be determined when notice is received and confirmed by our office. Notice of cancellation must be made directly to TakeTours through web mail at Contact Us. Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive any reply within 2 business days, that means your request is not received successfully; thus, the tour status remains "confirmed". Please contact us immediately at 617.354.2101.
Cancellation penalties per person as follows; there is 6% handling fee of refund amount.(Notification day and departure day are not counted)
- Up to 21 days before tour date the charge is $50 per person.
A handling fee of $25 per booking will be charged for any alteration or revision made to a reservation.
- 20 to 3 days prior tour date the charge is 50% of the tour cost.
A handling fee of $55 per transaction will be charged for any alteration or revision made to a reservation.
- 2 days to 24 hours prior tour the charge is 75% of the tour cost.
A handling fee of $75 per transaction will be charged for any alteration or revision made to a reservation.
- Less than 24 hours or No Show the charge is 100% of the tour cost.
We don't accept any alteration or revision made to a reservation.
- The refund is the amount paid minus the cancellation charge and handling fee.
- We cannot grant refunds more than 30 days after completion of tour.
We constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary - we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. At certain peak periods duplicate departures may operate, and sometimes in reverse order in which case hotels may vary from those stated on the itinerary pages.
We reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure in accordance with operating requirements (e.g. minimum number of passengers) or circumstances beyond its control. If cancellation is made any time prior to departure* of the tour, TakeTours' only liability will be to refund to the passenger the amount it has received for the tour booking. We will try to re-book the same or similar tour. Please note that we are not liable for any cancellation penalties incurred on any other travel arrangements including air tickets purchased separately from customers.
We are not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
- Up to 21 days before tour date the charge is $50 per person.