IvyMedia is a leading online marketplace for interstate bus tickets, tours, sightseeing trips, vacation packages, and hotels. We partner with over 300 bus and tour operators worldwide and we are one of the fastest growing travel businesses on the internet. We have immediate openings for Account payable/Bookkeeper position. The ideal candidate may have effective communication skills, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
New England Candidate Only.
- Manage prepayment account orders & prepayment & accounting record
- Monitor online accounting request (Live Help, Online Request, Emails)
- Timely process invoices entered by vendors
- Timely add/update invoices (online request & mailed)
- Resolve invoice discrepancies with vendors
- Follow up with website price discrepancies with editing/marketing team
- Help process normal refund request for operations team
- Process ECC refund request from operations team
- Monitor & update modified invoice order (follow up)
- Monitor & update skip-cc order payment entry
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Monitor vendor's accounting profiles are up to date
- Process monthly accounting settlement. May require to work overtime on settlement days occasionally.
- Prepare and process accounts payable checks
- Monthly auditing of selected vendors (sunshine for example)
- Ongoing auditing of payable checks, ACH transactions
- Monthly auditing & records of cleared checks
- Automatically audit duplicate checks sent upon requests
- Merchant auditing - Help resolve disputes
- Record journal entries using QuickBooks and balance accounts
- Prepares financial reports and meet the deadlines
- Develop and formulate accounting policies and procedures
- Improve existing accounting process to streamline the UI/UX, enforce accuracy
Data Input to entire Org.
- Timely feedback on accounting function improvements
Skills and Qualifications:
Bookkeeping with QuickBooks or similar accounting software: 1 years
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills,
Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results,
Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management,
General Math Skills.
College degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org