Business Development Specialist -IvyMedia Corp. GotoBus.com / TakeTours.com
19 Broadway, Arlington MA 02474
IvyMedia Corp. is searching for a creative, resourceful, integrative thinker for an important role that is responsible for cultivating new business opportunities with prospective affiliates and business partners. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and willing to face new challenges.
What you will do
· Develop strategic partnerships with tour and bus operators to expand domestic and international product offering.
· Coordinate the integration of new partnerships with our business operations. This may include working with marketing, editing, operations, UI/UX and IT departments while managing the scope and successful implementation of the project.
· Research and gather latest travel industry trends to help the company define and reshape business strategies.
· Develop our affiliate program network by supporting current and prospective affiliates to grow their referral business.
· Attend travel shows/events to find new leads and business opportunities. Occasional travel may be required (5-10%).
· Prefer experience in sales, business development, marketing or related field.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Solid communication, negotiation, and leadership skills.
· Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data into strategic insights.
· Bilingual is a plus which is not limited to French, Italian, Chinese…etc.
About Our Company
IvyMedia is a leading online marketplace for interstate bus tickets, tours, sightseeing trips, vacation packages, and hotels. We partner with over 300 bus and tour operators worldwide and we are one of the fastest growing travel businesses on the internet. We have immediate openings for Account payable/Bookkeeper position. The ideal candidate may have effective communication skills, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
GotoBus® andTakeTours® are federally registered trademarks of IvyMedia Corporation.
Location: Arlington, Massachusetts