Visit Fairbanks (Arctic Circle Drive Adventure, Arctic Circle Fly Drive Adventure, Aurora Viewing Lodge, Chena Hot Springs Resort, Museum of North, Santa Claus House, Snowmobile). Inclusions: 4 nights accomodation
Chinese narration tour guide only
Included 3 nights aurora viewing experience
Overnight in International chain hotels, including free breakfasts and wifi
Fairbaks City tour, including free lunch
Please post your review to earn 100 points.
Write a Review(*Last name will not be published)
Would you recommend this to a friend?
Keep It Simple
Post your review quickly and easily; everything you need is on this
Reviews only, please!
Please do not ask questions, report bugs or problems in this section.
- The activities offered are fun
- A lot of free time to do things in your own
- The tour guides are helpful
- Taketours team are responsive to my questions
Accommodation: Hyatt Place Fairbanks
- Location is good. It’s near the airport, restaurant and supermarket
- Calling an Uber takes time so it’s a good thing the hotel offers free shuttle to/fr airport..
- The room given to me is big.
- Very poor sound proof. I can hear people walking around. One time, somebody knocked on the room beside me and I thought he was knocking on my door.
- No microwave inside the room. One microwave is available in the breakfast area.
- There’s one receptionist that’s not so helpful. I’m trying to extend my stay but she said I can’t because my room is already booked and no other rooms are available. When I tried to ask another receptionist, she said it’s possible. Also, kudos to Page who kept her cool despite the busy day and crazy weather.
great ride! the guides are top , the activities on offer are very nice and lots of free time to explore Fairbanks by yourself. Only downside the taketour services, a real disaster ... Until the day before departure I had no confirmation from them despite many reminders ..