What is the cancellation policy of your tours?
TakeTours Cancellation and Refund Policy
Changes to Reservations Policy:
The refund amount will be credited directly to your account. The refund can also be forwarded directly to your credit card with a 10% handling fee.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
TakeTours makes every effort to serve our customers better. We also advise all customers to purchase traveler’s insurance in case of interruption, accidents, illness, or anything else that may come up. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
• 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
• 7-29 days prior to departure – 25% of total purchase amount
• 4-6 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
• Within 3 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
• Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
Notification day and departure day are NOT counted. Unused features are non-refundable.
The above cancellation policy is TakeTours standard policy. Some tours may have their own cancellation policy listed on the tour page, in that case the tour page cancellation policy will take precedence.
Cancellation and Refund Procedure:
1. You can submit your request via the Contact Us link by clicking on Ask a Question -> Select My reservation -> Select Cancel my reservation
2. You can submit your request with detailed explanation directly to TakeTours via phone +1-617-500-7002
Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 30 days after completion of tour.