If you don't log in or register as affiliate, we can't award you any commission! Sign up here to become an affiliate.
Highlights:The scenic 17 Mile Drive around Monterey Bay (views of Seal Rock, Cypress Point, Pebble Beach, and Fisherman’s Wharf); visits the Monterey Aquarium and Carmel. Inclusions: All domestic ground transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
Have a TakeTours account?
Please sign in to post your review and earn 100 Loyalty Points.
Trip is good and we enjoyed it! Guide is also very good. Giving the 1 star less due to less time they allocated at Monterey Bay Aquarium. End of this trip they gave 45 minutes for shopping at Plaza.
If they accommodate this 45 minutes to aquarium, that will be very nice!
This is probably the best way to visit these places if you don't know how to drive, or are new to the Bay area. The tour covered all the places. Sufficient time was given in each of these places for taking photos and roaming around. Tour guide was too good. Definitely would recommend to others.
The schedule was on time. We get to ride in a van instead of a Bus, there was only 5 in our tour plus the driver and the guide, the tour was bilingual. I live in the Bay Area and had been to these places in the past few times but just for fun I thought I tried to actually see the view and enjoy the scenery and take naps in between :), over all it was fun and restful, its from 930-5pm day trip. We stop for 20 minutes in Monterey Fisherman's Wharf, 1 hr 40 mins at the Aquarium, 20 mins at Pebble Beach Bird Rock, 10 mins at Cypress Point and 40 mins at Carmel. This was worth the tour money but I wish we could stay at least 2hrs 30 mins at the Aquarium and 1hr 30 mins in Carmel. I highly recommend this to others, its worth it!
I had sent my in-laws on this tour. They enjoyed the tour. However, the following are the pros and cons.
1. Scenic view of the Pacific Ocean.
2. Comfortable Bus Journey.
3. 17-Mile drive had a lot of vista points that they enjoyed.
1. Be adequately protected by wearing enough warm clothes.
2. Food stops were not given and especially if you are a vegetarian, do carry some food and snacks and enough water/juice for the trip.
3. The tour was completely in Chinese which was not fair for my in-laws since the website said the tour would be conducted in English and Chinese if there were others who did not understand English.