San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Rowland Heights, CA
English; Mandarin Chinese
Visit San Francisco (Apple Park, Aquarium of the Bay, Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Art, San Francisco Bay Cruise), Yosemite National Park, Solvang (Denmark Village), Berkeley (UC Berkeley).
Enjoy the incredible landscape and wildlife in Yosemite National Park
Visit Solvang to explore Danish-style architecture and taste Danish dessert
Please post your review to earn 100 points.
Write a Review(*Last name will not be published)
Would you recommend this to a friend?
Keep It Simple
Post your review quickly and easily; everything you need is on this
Reviews only, please!
Please do not ask questions, report bugs or problems in this section.
I am writing this reviewed based on my experience during the 3 day San Francisco and Yosemite bus tour from Los Angeles Dec 26-28, 2019. Over all the tour was a good value for the price we paid, however, I experienced the following customer service issues that need immediate improvement.
1. Our pickup location was the Lincoln Hotel in Monterey Park. There were two other tour buses at our pickup location from a different tour company that caused a lot confusion.
2. There was no tour company liaison at our pickup site to make sure everything went smoothly.
3. When our bus arrived, it was 20 minutes late, the pickup time was 715am, the bus arrived at 735am. I tried calling the tour provider (West Coast Holiday) to find out the status of our bus and no one answered the phone.
4. When booking my tour on May 20, 2019, the take tours website stated book early for VIP seating. I booked early to get the VIP seats, which were confirmed on my itinerary as seat #3, 4 (two front seats). Once on the correct tour bus, I asked our tour guide Hinson about my VIP seats only to be told that someone else paid $10 more per day more to get those seats. We were given seats 11 and 12 for the first day and seat 27 and 28 on the last day. The tour guide also said that everyone was a VIP. The VIP seats early booking was a total lie.
5. During the tour, the entire tour group was given different seat assignments daily (accept the person that paid $10 more per day). When I asked the tour guide why we changed seats everyday he said it s was to give everyone a better view. Well if they wanted a better view, they should have booked their tour early like I did to get a good seat, a VIP seat that I was promised and never received.
6. The last night of the tour we stayed at the Merced Inn& Suites which was an old, out dated hotel. Our room floor was dirty and need to be vacuumed.
7. The bus was out dated had to USB ports.