Overall the tour was fantastic! This was my second time using the TakeTours platform. Everything was as in the itinerary.
- First day Kingston stop could have been avoided.
- When at extended stops to explore any city on own time, it would be helpful if they provided a sheet with things to see/do in the area.
- The Palace Hotel wasn't anything special compared the standard hotel they provided which was included
- The extra charge for the first few rows of seats is well worth it
- The last day, there was only a very early Brunch, since there were no other stops. I understand they have to keep up with schedule but it could have been clarified the day before or of, so people could pack snacks.
Good trip for someone short on time and wanting to hit a multi city tour
We enjoyed our 3 days trip as it was carried out professionally as well with a personal touch...
Eddie was great as tour guide and took care of us well. He could articulate the importance of each city very clearly. The bus driver Bob was too good and maintained the speed and safety.
On the accommodation side, first day was too good and the second night was pretty poor as the hotel was very old (the bath toom fittings had worn out). Even though there are budget constraints, the level of comfort should not be compromised to keep your clients in tact for a long period of time to come..
This tour was fantastic though was little hectic. However, itinerary could be better managed, they wasted few early hours on 1st day. Visiting Kingston was no need in the expense of Owatta time. We got hardly any time to see Ottawa. Ao I feel 1st day itinerary must be reviewed for better experience of visitors. But overall it was good tour.