I had an exceptional time on my trip! I went on the 3-day trip from Toronto, through Kingston to Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec City. I signed up for all the sightseeing activities. And I have no single regret! I have such a hard time picking my favourite activity because it was all so wonderful, but the dogsledding experience was truly unforgettable. The food stops were delicious! The hotels were AMAZING, I met new people on this trip and made new friends!! I just wished my bus had outlets to charge devices. Don’t think twice about it, just book it!!
- Tour guide Richard was very professional (he wore a tie the first day) and was always very organised, firm and pleasant, and clear about the schedule and what we had to do. We were very impressed!
- Itinerary was PACKED though it can’t be helped because of the long distances and travel time. Quebec City is beautiful and more time should be allocated to this instead of visiting Thousand Islands which was quite dull since only a handful of people out of 50 did the helicopter ride.
- Accommodation was great. Large rooms and comfortable beds!
We took 5 days tour from Washington DC from 26.09.2022. Tour was nicely planned. The vehicles were parked for food, wherever local restaurants and Indian restaurants were available. The guides were very cooperative and gave required information about the sightseeing places. Also, guides have advised us where to take the wheelchair out (for my mother). Our special thanks to guide Shelly for her friendly nature & keeping us prepared for weather, food, timing and plannings. All the guides had given their Mobile Nos. in advance, which has helped us to contact them whenever it was required. Overall, the tour was enjoyable and we had a great time.
Overall the tour was fantastic! This was my second time using the TakeTours platform. Everything was as in the itinerary.
- First day Kingston stop could have been avoided.
- When at extended stops to explore any city on own time, it would be helpful if they provided a sheet with things to see/do in the area.
- The Palace Hotel wasn't anything special compared the standard hotel they provided which was included
- The extra charge for the first few rows of seats is well worth it
- The last day, there was only a very early Brunch, since there were no other stops. I understand they have to keep up with schedule but it could have been clarified the day before or of, so people could pack snacks.
Good trip for someone short on time and wanting to hit a multi city tour
We enjoyed our 3 days trip as it was carried out professionally as well with a personal touch...
Eddie was great as tour guide and took care of us well. He could articulate the importance of each city very clearly. The bus driver Bob was too good and maintained the speed and safety.
On the accommodation side, first day was too good and the second night was pretty poor as the hotel was very old (the bath toom fittings had worn out). Even though there are budget constraints, the level of comfort should not be compromised to keep your clients in tact for a long period of time to come..