Paradise Cove Luau is on a 12-acre beachfront, which was formerly the summer
home of one of Hawaii's most prominent families. The site is the stage for a
Hawaiian-style luau and entertainment where all are encouraged to feel the Aloha
Spirit for a day.
Highlights of the experience include:
- Hawaiian village where guests can participate in arts, crafts and games
- Coconut tree climbing demonstration with our unique Shower of Flowers
- Hawaii's only hukilau ceremony where guests, dressed as villagers, help to
pull in the fishing net.
- Hawaii's only imu amphitheater showcasing the Royal Court Procession and
the unearthing of the "Kalua Pua'a" (roasted pig)
- Hawaii's largest luau and a spectacular Hawaiian Revue, which includes
Tahitian and Samoan dances featuring dancers and costumes from throughout the
Pacific including audience participation.
Time: 4:00pm - 10:00pm