A tour designed for those with an appreciation of fine Australian wines. From the charm of the Blue Dandenongs and Puffing Billy, tour to the picturesque Yarra Valley wine growing region where you will have ample opportunities to sample Australian wines!
- View the grand and historic homesteads of North Adelaide
- Approach the Barossa Valley through the magnificent Seppeltsfield Estate
- A welcome and wine tasting at this historic winery
- Learn the art of winemaking on a guided tour at Wolf Blass
- Uncover the mystery of wines at a tutored wine tasting of Gold Label wines and the award winning Black Label
- An exclusive preview Penfolds tasting with lunch
- Visit Hahndorf, Australia's oldest German settlement with its Elm tree-lined main street, quaint cottages, inns, cellar doors, craft shops and galleries, artisan cheese and smallgoods makers, bakers and tea rooms
- Delight in the Adelaide Hills' villages of Crafers, Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater.