|Dog Sledding Adventure - Surcharge||$145||$145|
|Ice fishing - Surcharge||$149||$119|
|Snowmobile 30min ride - Surcharge||$139||$139|
|Snowmobile 60min ride - Surcharge||$169||$169|
|Denali National Park Walking Tour - Surcharge||$189||$189|
|Chena Hot Spring tour - Surcharge||$139||$139|
|Castner Glacier Ice Cave Tour - Surcharge||$299||$299|
|Overland Adventure across the Arctic Circle Car to get back - Surcharge||$269||$269|
|Fly Over the Arctic Circle Adventure (Fly there and bus back) Morning - Surcharge||$599||$599|
|Fly Over the Arctic Circle Adventure (Fly there and bus back) Afternoon - Surcharge||$549||$549|
|Aurora-Viewing Lodge - Surcharge||$119||$119|
|Turn-again Arm one day tour - Surcharge||$109||$109|
|Activity Options Date Limit||Date / Date Range|
|Castner Glacier Ice Cave Tour - Surcharge||for 2023-12-01~2024-03-31 departure|
You will take a tour of North Pole Village if Santa Clause House is closed.
You will take a tour of Morris Thompson Cultural & Visitor Center if UAF Museum of the North is closed. And get refund USD12 per person.
Admission (Optional): Adult $12; Child $12|Opening Hours: Mon - Sat
In early November, in case of insufficient snowfall, the dog sled will be replaced by a dog pull ATV experience, about 10min
Duration: Approx. 2 Hours
Duration: Approx. 4 Hours
Duration: 2-4 Hours
1) You must wear a bathing suit in the hot springs, please prepare in advance. 2) For safety reasons, minors under age 18 may not enter the outdoor natural rock pool, but they may use the indoor pool and the outdoor hot tub. 3) If you choose not to enter the hot springs for your own reasons, the fee is not refundable. 4) Guaranteed operate with Just a Two-Person Minimum
Duration: Approx. 7 Hours
(1) It is recommended to wear a warm down jacket, fleece jacket, hat, scarf, ski-proof boots, sunglasses, etc., and pay attention to the safety of your feet (2) Before leaving the city, the guide will arrange to go to the supermarket to purchase a carry-on lunch, or you can bring your own light meal in advance (3) There are no artificial facilities around the ice cave, please prepare a storage bag so that you can collect your garbage and dispose of it after returning to the city (4) The road to the Ice Cave is greatly affected by the weather, if it is impassable due to weather reasons, the itinerary will be cancelled on the day, and you’ll get refunded. Once noticed closure upon arrival at the Ice Cave, the fee will not refunded. (5) For safety, please follow the requirements of the professional guide strictly. (6) Minimum 4 people to operate
Duration: Approx. 8 Hours
Minimum 4 people to operate
Duration: 7-8 Hours
Duration: Approx. 16 Hours
Morning flight: Take a small sightseeing plane to the town of Coldfoot in 7:30AM, and we'll additional enjoy the Brooks Range Safari in Coldfoot. If the flight was canceled by wether, you’ll join the “Arctic Circle Drive Adventure” and get refund the difference
Afternoon flight: Take a small sightseeing plane to the town of Coldfoot in 11:30AM. If the flight was canceled by wether, the tour fee will be refunded, then you will enjoy a free day
Duration: Approx. 4 Hours
Opening Hours: Sep 21 - May 11
1) It is recommended to wear a warm down jacket, velvet jacket, hat, scarf, anti-ski boots, sunglasses, etc. , pay attention to the safety of your feet 2) Be sure to comply with the guide requirements during the walk and sign the disclaimer required by the Park Service 3) Free walking equipment such as helmets and non-slip shoe chains
Duration: Approx. 6 Hours
You can also choose to:
1. The Information Center next to the baggage claim area at Fairbanks airport provides a free direct telephone number for the hotel. Upon arrival, you can contact the hotel to make an appointment for shuttle bus pickup. The hotel only accepts the reservation of the guests who have arrived at Anchorage airport. The hotel shuttle will take about 30 minutes to arrive at the airport.
2. Take taxi from Fairbanks airport to downtown hotel, about $20- $30 per taxi.
Hotel contact information:
Hyatt Place Fairbanks
Front desk: 1 907-328-1100
Address: 400 Merhar Avenue, Fairbanks, AK 99701
Front desk: 1 907-452-6661
Address: 723 1st Ave, Fairbanks, AK 99701
|Chena Hot Spring Resort Ice Museum Apple Martini (Optional)||$20||/|
|Ice Museum (Optional)||$20||$20|
|Museum of North (Optional)||$12||$12|
Read what other travelers think about this tour. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip.
Copyright © 2023 by TakeTours.com.